-1-

George hears his alarm go off and remembered it was his first day of new school year. He slowly got up and changed into a blue hoodie and a black skirt. He came out of his room and said bye to his mom. 

On the drive to school he wondered what it would be like being around his friends all the time again. He had only played minecraft with them he hadn't really hung out with them. When he got to the school he parked and walked into the cafeteria. He looked around and finally found his group of friends. 

As he started walking towards the table he heard Sapnap yell "GEORGEEEEEEEE" he looked up to see Sapnap looking towards him as he sat down at the table. George was the most excited and nervous to see Dream and he definitely knew why. He had a crush on Dream almost as long as he had knew him.

George sat down and started talking to Nick and Dream about his summer until the bell rang. George got up and walked down the hall with Nick until he got to his class. He sat down not listening to the teacher the first days are always sooooo boring.

 He started thinking about Dream wondering what would happen if he was to tell Dream how he felt about him "No" he told himself " He would never feel the same we're just friends" ( why is it always like this in fanfics? ) 

Dream's Pov 

" Why is this class so boring?"  I wonder when it's over. Somehow and for whatever reason his mind  drifted to George  think of how cute he look in the black skirt " Wait what no George  is just  a friend.  right? " * Dream realizing he likes his best friend* . 

( esnot dream's pov anymore )

It was the end of the first week ( sorry I'm just fast forwarding didn't know what to put😅 ) Dream asked Nick and George if they wanted to spend the night at his house. They both agreed and drove to Dreams house to drop of their stuff then they went to go eat pizza.

When they got back to Dreams house it was late so they decided to go to bed. Sapnap passed out on the floor. So Dream and George just got in bed and cuddled talking now and then. At one point George slipped his hand into Dreams. But Dream didn't play it off like he would when they were around their friends they held hands then George finally got the courage to go up to Dreams cheek and give him a quick kiss. Dream didn't mind ( at least George didn't think he did) after a little while of just talking to Nick and George, Dream lifts up his head and gives George a kiss on the cheek. 

After they all finally say good night and Nick was the first one to fall asleep again but George couldn't fall asleep and neither could Dream. Seeing that they were awake they George gave Dream kisses and Dream gave some back as they both fell asleep together. 

---------------------------------------------------

Never done this before so sorry if it was all over the place. 

THe only reason I did this was for a competition with my friends. 

I hope you liked this chapter. 

Sorry it's so short! 😅😭