Chapter 2

"I FORBID YOU TO SEE THAT BOY AGAIN, YOU UNDERSTAND?!" Judy's Father raged, as he looked at his own daughter with disappointment as he found purple hickeys on her neck. Judy quite knew her Father was going to behave this way, it wasn't really new to her "but Daddy, I love him with my whole heart!" Judy tried not to tear up and rage just like him, "he takes much care and he loves me more than you ever had!" Judy blurted out.

Suddenly, Judy's Father gave her a very cold stare. Her Father gave her a very hard slap on her smooth skinned face, Judy held in her tears as long as she could "how could you be my Father?" she asked, shaken with fear. "How could you be my Daughter talking to me that way? Both your Mother and I gave you love, you are just getting too old for that cutesy stuff, you are not Beau's age anymore and-", "I don't care what you say!" Judy interrupted him hysterically "Fathers don't slap their little girl's faces no matter what age they are, and they don't give up on loving them no matter what age either!" Judy cried hysterical "but if that's how you feel, you can stay out of my life! At least I have Jim and his parents! They love me and ALWAYS WILL!" Judy screamed as slammed the door.

Judy walked out of her own house with tears in her eyes, but she felt so proud of herself for standing up to her own father. She was walking away from the house and she heard a child like voice, "Judy Judy!" it was Beau. She looked of what was behind her, it was her little brother. "Beau please go back in the house, Father will be upset with you" Judy said as she wiped her tears. "I don't care Judy, I just don't want you to leave me can I come with you?" Beau replied as Judy bend down to his height and gave him a big hug, "I'm sorry Beau I don't think it's a good idea, you are better off with Mom and Dad" Judy said as she gave him a serious look, "but I will miss you" Beau said back as he looked down to the ground instead of his sister's eyes.

Judy was heartbroken of her little brother saying that, she gave Beau another hug and he was off back to the house. As she watched her brother run away, she suddenly heard a car. It was Jim's car, "Jim!!" Judy waved to get Jim's attention. Jim heard Judy calling for him, so he stopped the car "Judy what are you doing out here?!" Jim yelled as Judy was running for him. "My Dad" Judy started to cry again, "h-he hit me" Judy sobbed, when Jim heard that he suddenly saw a bruise on his lover's eye, it raged him from head to toe.

"What kind of father is he?!" Jim said as he angrily dropped is cigarette, "Judy, I need you to come with me, just stay with me, your parents don't have to ever find out" Jim held one of Judy's hands as she gave him a big smile with more tears in her eyes. Judy cuddled in his embrace, "Please Jim" Judy spoke, "take me away from here" she said as she looked into his blue eyes. She caressed his soft face and kissed lightly, he smiled between the kisses "come on Judes, let's go" Jim gently pulled away from the kiss.

Judy rushed to the left side of Jim's car, and got in quickly before her Parents started to search for her. Judy loved riding in the car with Jim, she felt more independent when she was with Jim by herself. Judy felt a little blush creeping on her cheeks, when Jim lay his hand on Judy's thigh.

"I love you Jamie, really I do I thank you for everything you do for me" Judy spoke softly as she touched her bruised eye gently it was really painful. "Don't touch it Judy, when we get to my house I will put ice on it" Jim said as he softly smiled at her.

"I love you too Judy"