Chapter 13 Tower of Suffering.

Start from the beginning

- Not at all, Master. No matter how much we tortured her, starved her, and used spells, trying to split her, she is silent and does not say anything. - answered Vel'Zur.

- Then I'll have to do it myself. - Tyr'Azar said menacingly. - Engage in potions and ritual to remove the dome.

The three students nodded and walked over to the tables with test tubes and different colored liquids. Tyr'Azar went to the next room, where there was a dungeon with one captive.

***

In the next room behind bars there is a mysterious captive, hiding in a blue headscarf. Sits cross-legged. In front of her is only a fortune-telling bowl filled with olive oil. Patterns with symbols are drawn on the hands. While casting the incantation, she was holding a small lighted blue candle in her hands. A drop of wax fell from the candle into the oil, and the fire began to show a picture. A Crocodile, a Wolf, a Raven, an Eagle, a Tiger, a Gorilla, a Rhino, a Ice and Brown Bear, a Mammoth and two Vultures, which were in containers of the Wild Horde war machines, heading to the base, appeared in the fire. Each image appeared quickly and was replaced by a new one, like frames of a cartoon. It seemed to her that they were prisoners. Further, the picture showed that among the peaceful tribes of Stegosaurs and Triceratops there are two lions. The captive smiled when she saw the red-headed Lion, but that was not for long.

The gates of the hall opened, and the Tyrannosaurus appeared, hiding its face under a robe. She looked at the warlock in disgust, but she had to prepare for the meeting. He reached her bars. The captive got up from the floor, took off her headscarf and showed her image. The Lioness turned to the door of her dungeon. Despite the bruises under her eyes, she stood firm and behaved with dignity, like a true Queen. Tyr'Azar opened the grate door and went to the captive.

- I waited for you, Tyr'Azar. - said the Lioness dryly.

- I know. - The warlock smiled. - And you know what news I wanted to tell you. Those aliens from the Flying Island activated the Golden Bridge.

- Do you think they'll tell you? It is unlikely that you will get answers from them. - She said coldly, turning towards the window. - They won't do it.

- I feel sorry for you. - Tyr'Azar grinned. - How many years have you been sitting here? Sixteen or seventeen? As I can see, you haven't changed anything. You are still daring and stubborn! You should probably be cramped here.

- I'm not complaining if it weren't for your presence. - the Lioness threw her headscarf over her shoulder.

- Your impudence is boundless! - the warlock squeezed out through clenched teeth. - Although you deny your origin, you have foresight, heal wounds, resolve complex conflicts and read other's thoughts. Do you know what I and the Wild Horde are wish?

- I know perfectly well what you wish! - She said coldly. - You want to get Chima and destroy it.

- "Destroy"? No, this is too harsh. We only want to subdue her, to avenge exile with the Golden Phoenix. And return what is rightfully ours. We are the superior race that is destined to rule this Island. But Tyrdrex, with his nobility and love of peace, betrayed us and his brother.

- He didn't betray. Tyrdrex acts with his own mind, but you and Tyranors act with a other's minds. - said the Lioness. - Are you saying you care for the good of the Horde? No, you care about the good of "her."

- What are you hinting at? - the warlock wondered.

- You well noticed that I read other's thoughts and have foresight. - She smiled maliciously. - Tyranors is just a tool you need to achieve your goals. I know who is behind you, I know who convinced you to rule Chima. You were under the influen ...