You are my everything

I was lying on my bed, resting my feet on the wall while staring at the ceiling. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Everything has a limit. Why isn't he replying to me? Why didn't he call me for once? I sent him tons of texts and he just left me there in the seen zone! How could he be so ignorant? I mean how???

I got up from my bed and checked my phone again. It feels like I checked my phone more than millions of times hoping to receive a reply from him. 

I went to my contact list and called Jinwoo Oppa hoping to have some information about him. Now I am worried about him. He usually is not like this. Then why is he ignoring me? Is he alright? Their promotion ended two days before and he is ignoring me after the last day of their promotion. Is he alright? 

"Oppa, where is he?" I asked Jinwoo oppa as soon as he received my call. 

"What! No greetings! Not asking about anything! Not congratulating! DirectLY asKING ABOUT HIM!!!" He replied to me, first his tone was soft and disappointing, then it sounded like he was mad. 

"I congratulated you already, two days ago" I replied to him. 

"Then no greetings!!! Why? Yuna doesn't care about me, she only cares about her him. I am sad" he said, making a cute tone, and sighed at the end. 

"Oppa, will you tell me where is yoUR SPOILED KID!" I almost yelled at him. I don't know what is wrong with me. I am feeling so frustrated and angry at Sanha. 

"I should leave it to Sanha. You are not in a good mood. Wait! Isn't he with you? I mean you are with him?" He asked confusingly. 

"No, if he was then I would not call you to ask about him," I said 

"Did you two fight?" He asked in a worried tone

"No. I didn't get the chance. He is ignoring me. HE IS IGNORING ME FROM THE LAST TWO DAYS!" 

"Okay, listen, don't be mad. He is in his parent's home. He went straight home after our promotion." He told me and I don't know why it hurt me. He is in his parent's home but why is he ignoring me? He is there with his parents, which means he is free, he has no schedule. But he is all ignoring me! He left me in the seen zone where I was so much worried about him. 

"Yuna!" Jinwoo oppa called me bringing me back to reality 

"Hmm" 

"I don't know what's wrong with him. But you should go and check on him." He still sounds worried 

"Why? He is with his parents. Let him stay there. I am okay here to be in the seen zone. I won't send him texts. I won't disturb him too." 

"Yuna! Don't be sad. And why won't you go there? He is your boyfriend. You have the right to ask him for this behavior." 

"But" 

"No, but. Clear things before it becomes too late. And I think he is just doing this for nothing or just to see you there at his parents’ home" 

"I don't think so. I will think about it. Bye. And don't tell him that I called you." 

"Why?" 

"I don't know but please don't" 

"Okay, I won't. But you don't take too much pressure. These days were hard for you too. Take care. Bye"