Ch. 1

"Pyeha, they're ready" His royal guar bowed.

Kwon Jiyong is the King of the nation, who's married to Queen Dara with three kids named, Crown Princess Jennie, Princess Rosé, and Crown Prince Pranpriya. They've grown differently for some reasons.

"Pyeha" They all bowed to King Jiyong.

"I gathered you all here today for the announcement" He says keeping his straight face.  "I'm stepping down" The officials starts mumbling

"Your highness, Is that mean the Crown Prince will take the throne?" Lord Lee Seung Hyun asked

"Who else would it be?"

"My apologies, your Majesty. But isn't he too young to take the throne?"

"Are you saying my son is not ready for this?"

"Show respect to your King" His royal guard said firmly.

"My apologies, Pyeha. I forgot my place" He bowed. King Jiyong clickers his tongue

"I understand you are all concern, he's too young to lead his people. But I trust my son to take the throne, and he was born for this, he trained to become one" He said meeting everyone's gaze "If you doubt him and think he's unfit to command" He paused and looked around "I'm giving you the authority to challenge my son because I understand if you think he's not ready for responsibilities at his age to take my place. It's your choice to challenge him"

"If he lose?" Lord Kang Daesang asked, celebrating at the back of his mind. He thinks Crown Prince is too weak for combat.

"He won't" He answered confidently. Jisoo smirked secretly "But if he lose, you can have his head. Vice versa" He paused "He can have yours" Lord Kang gulped and sat again.

Princesses wants to protest but her mother shakes her head, signal not to do it. Crown Prince Priya clenched her fist. She's been mad at him for a long time, for making her a guy. And now, he is giving exactly what they want, Crown Prince's head. They don't want the Crown Prince to take the throne after his Father.

Everyone thinks living in a royal family is so easy, but it's not. Specially with Priya, who needs to pretend infront of other people that she's a guy, with her sisters, and with her own girlfriend. The only people who knew her real identity was her parents, a servant and her royal guard Choi.

They dressed her like a man, trained her like a man, build her body like a man, she talks like a man, everything about her changed since the day she was born. Her parents did that to her not because they just wanted to, but they had no choice, that was their only choice to save Queen Dara from death. They would've had her head if she didn't give them a baby boy. Pranpriya was their last hope since they already announced her two elder sisters, which they can't make one of them a man. Unlike her, her gender wasn't announce yet. When they knew Pranpriya was a girl, her father came up with the idea to tell the nation a different gender, he doesn't want his wife to get killed and marry another royal family again, so he had to do it and deal with it.

Queen Dara had to give birth a prince not a princess. King Jiyong doesn't want anyone to take his throne other than his own blood that's why they made Priya a guy.

Growing up Master Choi was already on her said to guide her in everything. Master Choi is the Royal guard they trusted the most and his daughter Jisoo who's a royal guard of the Princesses. When Priya was 7 they started to train her. Her sisters also trained them to become warriors.

"He always put pressure on him" Rosé clenched her fist talking to Jennie

"I know. But do you think he's ready?" Jennie exhales.