Chapter 1: A Mission

(Y/N)

I walked around looking for Kaito. I was playing hide and seek with him. Hotaru was talking to Himiko. I didn't really like Himiko because her quirk creeped me out.

"Dabi have you seen Kaito?" I asked him. Dabi was also playing and so was Kurogiri.

"Nah. I can't believe that boy is this good at this game." He sighed.

Dabi was a good friend of mine. He didn't talk too much and so I could bombard him with my problems and he wouldn't say much. Plus, he was half a teacher figure to me, because he often showed me how to control fire.

"I found Kaito." Kurogiri said and came walking out of the bathroom and Kaito running next to him. "He was hiding in a cabinet."

"Wow Kai." I said and lifted my little brother up. He was nine and the youngest child. Hotaru was 13.

"Can we play another round?" Kaito asked me.

"I don't think Dabi has enough motivation for another round." I said, suppressing a laugh became Dabi's face was hilarious right now.

I was going to suggest to play something else, but my parents called me, saying it was urgent. I walked into the room and there was Shigaraki alongside my parents.

"(L/N) we, that is your parents, All For One and I, have a mission for you. You will take the entrance exam for U.A and of successful, you will spy on the heroes from the inside." Shigaraki informed me.

"Wait what?" I looked at my parents.

"It's true. This is an amazing opportunity for the Lov." My father said to me.

"I- um- er- I- I don't know what to say. Of course I'll do it, but I'm just in shock." I told Shigaraki.

"Good. I'll let All For One know. You will train more intensely until the exams that are in eight months. I'll tell Dabi to go harder on you as well." He said.

"Okay." I said and left. I guess I should start training.

[Last week before enterance exam]

I was jogging my usual track when I spotted a green haird boy sitting on the bench where I usually had a rest from the 20km run. He was a hero about my age and I'd seen him a few times before.

"Hey. I've seen you running here before." He said to me. I glared at him and he understood what he had said sounded wrong. "Sorry I'm not stalking you or anything, it's just I sometimes run this way. That's all. Honest." He said looking flustered and embarrassed.

"Sure." I said, not wanting to talk to him.

"Are you trying out for U.A?" He asked me.

"Yeah." I told him.

"Really! I am too!" He exclaimed. "I'm Izuku Midoriya." He held out his hand for me to shake.

"(Y/N) (L/N)." I said.

"Good luck and I hope you get in!" He said to me and ran off.

~~~
"Don't worry about what other people think. Hold your head up high and plunge forward.
- Izuku Midoriya
~~~

Hi everyone! I hope you have liked this story so far.