Story 03 - Hate You! (Remake - I Am Not A Cheater)

Hate You is one of the complicated story I ever wrote back then

Hate You is one of the complicated story I ever wrote back then. The story is about Shen Wei that was sold by his own father to clear the debt. Zhujiu bought Shen Wei and wanted to rape him but ended up with the rescue from a stranger guy named Zhao Yunlan. Shen Wei thought his life is safe with that guy but unknowingly to him that guy bought him from Zhujiu to torture and revenge on his twin brother, Yezhun that cheated on Zhao Yunlan for the love that Shen Wei didn't know that he has a twin brother and his mother is still alive. Shen Wei lived like a hell after she married to Zhao Yunlan. With the different of Shen Wei's behavior and character from Yezhun made Zhao Yunlan realized that Shen Wei is not Yezhun and slowly he fell in love to Shen Wei. As they started to fall in love and accepting to each other, suddenly Yezhun comes back and that caused their love is interrupted. Yezhun just wants to save himself from his sickness but Shen Wei is afraid if Yezhun still want to get Zhao Yunlan from him. So, Shen Wei didn't accept Yezhun at first but at the end he defeated to know the truth about Yezhun that cheated on Zhao Yunlan for a reason which Yezhun was threatened with his life as well as with his mother's life by Zhao Yunlan's dad, Mr. Zhao Xinchi. After Hun, the lover of Yezhun told the truth to Shen Wei and Zhao Yunlan, finally Shen Wei helped Yezhun to donate his bone marrow to Yezhun. But before the surgery happens, Shen family were kidnapped by Zhao Yunlan's dad including Shen Wei. But actually that bastard is not Zhao Yunlan's dad and just disguised as Mr. Zhao Xinchi when the real Mr. Zhao was already dead. Shen Wei and Yezhun were raped in front of Zhao Yunlan and Zhao Yunlan also defeated to be raped by the right man of Mr. Zhao named Zhujiu. But Zhao Yunlan didn't tell to Shen Wei what was actually happened when Shen Wei fainted during the rape. Zhao Yunlan kept it silence and finally Mr. Zhao and his peoples were caught up and Zhujiu was dead. After that, they all live happily with the forgiveness amongst their family members. Zhu is being an adopted daughter to Mrs. Shen and they all are living happily ever after with their new family members and their son who is they made a surrogacy.

 Shen and they all are living happily ever after with their new family members and their son who is they made a surrogacy

I Am Not A Cheater is a remake story of Hate You story. This story was requested by the reader @artmrk. I tried to write the story as similar as the old story with changing the character of Shen Wei, Yezhun and Guo Changcheng as the girls to partner them with the guys. And I tried to reduce the matured content from the original story for a reason. I changed the storyline a little accordingly to the situation and most of the storyline is similar to the old story of Hate You.