Princess Y/N Part 3 (Aidan)

Start from the beginning

"Okay.." Clara said and went over to Y/N's dress. She took it off of the puppet and mentioned for Y/N to step in. "Now, take a deep breath please." she said as she helped Y/N wit the corset.

As that was done, Clara lead Y/N to her little Hair and make up desk. She started with the hair and made beautiful waves in it and put the veil with the tiara on top. Then she started with the make up. It wasn't much, only some eye shadow and eyeliner. Some blush, highlighter and a beautiful color on the lips.

Then she went down to the nails and painted most of them white and one beige with some patterns in it and one of the white ones with some crystals in it.

^This is everything together^

Y/N stepped into her shoes and turned to look in the mirror. She looked beautiful. But she wasn't happy. It is her dream Wedding but not the guy of her Dreams.

"OMG! You look beautiful!" a female voice from the doorway said. It was her mother. The Queen. "Thank you Clara. You did good."

Clara nodded with a bow and left the room. Y/N turned to her Mother and send her a bright fake smile. But her Mother didn't see, that it was a fake smile.

The Queen walked up to Y/N and hugged her. "You look beautiful. You remind me of myself." she turned Y/N to the Mirror and looked in it with her. "A young and beautiful woman. On her big day. Marrying a prince."

Y/N smiled sadly and nodded. "What's wrong, sweetie?" her mother asked, seeing her expression.

"Oh nothing. Just.. Nervous." Y/N told her mother and her Mother nodded with a little chuckle.

"That is normal. In twenty minutes, you get out there and you will be the Happiest woman on the planet."

Y/N turned to her Mother and nodded with a small smile on her face. Her Mother kissed her cheek and left the room.

Now Y/N stood there, looking in the Mirror. She was hoping to come into the church and find Aidan in front of the alter. But it was too late. She was going to Marry Cameron.

Just then her Best Friend Ruby came running into the room and closing the door behind her.

"Y/N I need to tell you something. You look good by the way. But I need to tell you this now."

Y/N was surprised to see Ruby. She hasn't really seen her in these two days.

"Yeah go on" Y/N said sat on her chair. Ruby was breathing heavily and looked scared. "Are you ok-"

"I fell in Love with Cameron!" she shot out. Y/N was surprised but mentioned for her to continue. "Yesterday we saw each other in the hallway, had a talk, he kissed me and then we had it in my room! I'm so sorry. Please don't fire me!"

Y/N got up and walked over to Ruby and hugged her. Ruby was confused but hugged back.

"It's okay. And really good for you. Please don't tell anybody, but, Aidan came to my room last night and we had it here. We love each other but we can't be together." Y/N told her and let go of the hug.