He snorts. "I'm being serious!"

"So am I."

Jongin playfully rolls his eyes. "Let's duo."

It's Lisa's turn to frown. "Yup, definitely crazy. That came out of nowhere."

"Come on, it's been so long since we had duet. We used to be unbeatable."

"That was from the past Jongin and this is not a competition."

"I know but we already have chemistry to begin with so it's no longer hard to collaborate, so deal?"

Lisa contemplated for a little while and sighs, dancing after all is fun when you have someone to dance with. "Okay."

"Assa! Let's pick songs later."

Jongin waited for Lisa to fill out her own form before they approached Seulgi to hand them to her.

"Oh, duo? Both of you?" Lisa and Jongin nodded which made Seulgi grin. "Nice! I don't have to force someone to take the spot. You can go now. I'll send another meeting notice to our group chat so just wait til then."

"See you around! Enjoy your weekend." Jongin chirps.

"See you and you too."

Lisa only bow, waves and bid a short goodbye at Seulgi, Jongin did all the talking anyway.

They have nothing left to do after that so they planned to head home right after. Jongin told her he'd drop by her unit later, he's going to be experimenting some recipes his mom had sent a day ago and Lisa became his tester every now and then.

Lisa cannot refuse good food and Jongin produces that. Jongin's second love is definitely cooking while Lisa could burn an entire kitchen before she could cook for her life.

Before they reached the parking space, Lisa could not see the small notebook she was writing on earlier that day.

"Hey Jongin."

"Yep?"

"You can go ahead."

"What's up? Did you misplace something?"

Lisa nods, still rummaging her bag to double check and finally gave up when it's nowhere to be found. "Yeah, I think I left it in the library. I'll go get it."

"You sure you don't want me to come with you?"

After the recent events and how people could easily recognize them, especially Lisa, around the campus, Jongin had been extra protective over his best friend's safety.

Lisa smiles, she appreciates the meaning of the gesture but she has to learn how to be on her own sooner or later. Nothing bad's going to happen anyway, right? Right.

"For sure. Now go."

Jongin hesitated a bit before he turns his heels towards the direction of his car. Lisa had to laugh at him though because he totally refused to get inside his car. "Go! Goodness."

"Shesh! Better text me or wait no, call me instead if something came up."

"Yes dad."

He rolls his eyes and finally gets inside his car after one last wave.

After Jongin's car takes a turn, Lisa makes her way straight to the library of her building. She made sure she had her earphones on for two reasons: one, to shuffle through her playlist to find a song she and Jongin could dance to and two, to block all the noises especially now that she's in the hallway with several of students noticing her presence.