Both of them high-fived at that "Exactly my point. Having a quiz in just two weeks since the start of the year should be banned!"

Lisa laughs. Jisoo is indeed very amusing and entertaining. "Try telling that to the student council, maybe they're going to discuss it to the faculty." Of course she's just joking.

Jisoo isn't though. She snaps her fingers and pats Lisa's arm several times. "Aha! Good idea! I should tell Jennie."

"Jennie? She's part of SC?"

Jisoo nods. "She's the Vice and Joohyun is the Pres. Pretty cool eh?"

Just by the mention of Jennie's name made her automatically remember her eyes. The same exact eyes that had been haunting her ever since their first encounter two weeks ago.

Those eyes really have similarities to the pair of eyes owned by a girl she met back in Auckland. But before she could drive along her memory lane, she immediately pushes that part of her past away because it brings her nothing but embarrassment and self loathing.

Lisa then saw Jongin's waving arm after she had stepped out of the building.

"Do you still have classes after this?" Lisa asks Jisoo.

The latter nods. "Yup, just one more though." And her eyes immediately caught Jongin's waving arm. "Oh, going to club room?"

Lisa hums. "Yup. So.. I'll see you next session."

Jisoo grins and waves the duo a goodbye. She stares at her wrist watch and immediately sprints after seeing the time, she's going to get sore legs after all the damn running she had done today.

***

"So, we will conduct a show for the welcoming party that will be held one month from now. We will have solo sets, duo and group sets." Seulgi discussed as she flips the pages of the notebook that she had been carrying.

"All of the members need to participate in at least 2 categories I have mentioned earlier. I'll give you all the liberty to choose whichever you'd prefer."

Seulgi is the Vice President of the Dance Club and a senior year named Taemin is the President. Lisa had never met him yet, Seulgi said Taemin will be joining them later this week because the guy was shipped to Japan before the fiscal year had even started due to a dance competition, he's representing their school and South Korea along with other students from other universities to form a national team.

"Our president, Taemin oppa will be joining solo and group category and I'll have the same thing too. I'll give you 10 minutes to decide."

Jongin immediately scoots himself straight to Lisa's side. "I'm torn between duo and solo."

Lisa flips the brochure that was handed to them earlier. "Why not choose them both?"

"I'll join the group though. I want to share a stage with Taemin hyung before he graduates."

Lisa turns her head and attention to her best friend. "That's rare of you to idolize someone."

Jongin grins. "He and I went to the same high school and I've seen him dance, he's like a God of dance in our school."

"I see."

"How about you?"

"I'll have group and solo."

Jongin frowns a bit while flipping pages. "You know, I have this crazy idea."

"You're already crazy so that's expected."