First Sight

So... Taylor I heard Nate likes you. Why would the most popular boy in school like me, I'm the outcast the loner in school. Taylor your pretty and your nice why wouldn't someone like you. Thanks Hope. No prob. Well I better get going I have volleyball tournament. What time is it at? Umm.. Around 5. Well it's only 4:20 and my mom should be home soon and she could drive you. Yea sure thanks.

We're is my mom it's 8:00 she should have been home by now. Taylor, she probably just got held up at work. Ok.. Thanks for waiting with me and I'm sorry I made you miss your tournament. It's fine do you wanna watch a movie. Yea whatever. That's weird the movie player isn't working. Wait what's this asked Taylor. An infection... Canabels... What's going on I'm scared Hope. it's going to be alright.

We have to go Taylor it's been 2 days and were out of food and water. What if my parents come back! They will find you when this is all over. Ok. Ok I say we head east to Atlanta. Why Atlanta. I don't know that have a lot of stores and they probably still will have a lot of supplies.

We've been walking for ages when are we going to be there. We'll be there in about 4 days if we walk 15 hours a day. When we got to Atlanta it was all deserted and destroyed than we head moans behind us and one grabbed Hope and bit her and she started screaming out in pain and than a shot came from behind her and hit the walker and then another one hit her. There I saw a really cute boy with bright blue eyes and what looks like a sheriffs hat.