eventually the rain calmed down and we ended up laying on the street. we most definitely looked like psychos laying in the street, but we knew nobody was going to drive down here, so really there's no harm.

"oh i have your present in my room, hold on." harry told me as he stood up and went to go fetch my present.

harry came back five minutes later carrying a small bag. he sat down next to me again and handed the white bag to me.

i pulled out a piece of parchment and unraveled it, my eyes scanned over the writing, not understanding what it was saying.

"i bought you a star." he told me, meeting my curious eyes, "it's named lexie."

i looked at him with teary eyes, "you have no idea how much this means to me." i told him. and he truly didn't, after finding out about my dad, i realized regulus and sirius were stars. and now having a star named after myself made me feel connected to my dad in a way i had never felt before.

"go on, there's more." he encouraged with a nod of his head.

i pulled out a small book. i looked to harry quickly before opening the first page.

i think if we pressed our thumbs
on little ink pads
and left our fingerprints
on an unmarked page
side by side
they would look like
a lock and a key
the swirls of mine
would fit perfectly in yours
much like i imagine
i would fit
in the comfort
of your
arms

- eighteen years poem book

"thank you harry." i looked to him with a genuine smile.

"anything for you lexie."

-

i was currently busy shoving the last of my things into my trunk. i sat on the trunk in an attempt to close it, which miraculously worked. today was the day harry and i were leaving for grimmauld place, and remus would be here for us in an hour.

i looked through my window to harry's room to see he wasn't there. why isn't he- i started thinking to myself, but was interrupted by the sight of harry walking into his room with a towel draped over his waist.

my breath caught in my throat as i looked at him, quidditch had done wonders for him and i found my eyes wandering over his figure.

snapping myself out of my strange trance, i turned the other way with flushed cheeks, thankful that harry had not seen me. i grabbed my backpack and my trunk and left my room.

i entered the kitchen and dropped my bags before plopping onto a stool at the counter.

"okay so remes is picking you up in 45 minutes?" my mum asked.

"remus, mum. and yea, we're apparating." i told her.

"sirius might- he might be able to tell you more about your father. i just don't think i'm ready to talk about it yet, even if it has been fifteen years." she spoke with a sad look in her eyes.

"don't worry about it mum."

time had quickly passed as i talked to my mum, knowing i wouldn't see her until christmas.

i checked my watch and realized remus would be here in 2 minutes and i was supposed to meet him outside. i quickly threw my leather jacket on over my sundress and slipped on my pink converse, while grabbing my bags.

"bye mum, i love you!" i yelled out as i exited the house.

i walked out to see harry and remus talking while standing on the sidewalk.