25- Baby Number Two

Start from the beginning

"Where's mummy?" asked Zenith as he walked into the twins nursery where Nick, Miles and Emilia where at.

"Well goodmorning to you too." said Miles with a laugh as Zenith walked in and went onto his laps.

"Goodmorning, wheres mummy?" asked Zenith as Emilia smiled and looked at him.

"Mommy is at St. Mungo's right now, she just had your baby brother!" said Emilia as Zenith looked at her and turned to look at the Nathanial, who Nick was holding.

"Baby?" said Zenith as Emilia nodded.

"Come on, how about you and me go give you some breakfast. Adrian will be here for you later to take you home, ok?" said Emilia as she grabbed Zenith hand.

"Don't you dare carry him, Emilia." said Miles as he watched her walk out with Zenith, she turned to look at him as Nick chuckled.

"So what made you realize they're your kids?" asked Nick as he set Nathanial down in his bed.

"Liviana looked at me with her big green eyes." said Miles as he sat up to look at his babies and smiled as Nick chuckled.

"You don't need me here anymore, right?" said Nick as Miles shook his head and chuckled. "Good because I have things I need to do."

"What do you need to do thats so special, huh? Finally got a girlfriend?" asked Miles as Nick made a face and rolled his eyes.

"And what if I did?" said Nick, Miles looked at him surprised and laughed.

"Did you really?" asked Miles.

"Alright don't say anything." said Nick as he moved closer to Miles who was narrowing his eyebrows. "I'm serious."

"Alright mate, what is it?" said Miles.

"I got a girlfriend, ok. But she's a muggle... and I got her pregnant accidentally." said Nick as Miles jaw dropped.

"Youre twenty-seven years old, how the hell do you accidentally get a muggle pregnant, hm?" said Miles as Nick made a face. "How far along is she?"

"Eight months...." said Nick as Miles stared at him.

"Why haven't you said anything?!" said Miles in such surprise.

"Well I was going to tell them the other day but Emilia had gone into labor and then almost died.. just slipped my mind." said Nick as Miles face palmed.

"Nick, mate, do you really think you're ready to be a father?" said Miles, Nick shook his head and looked at Miles.

"No, no i'm not but what can I do now? I told her I wasn't ready but she wanted to keep it and well it is my child, I have to take responsibility don't I?" said Nick.

"Well yeah.. but with a muggle?" said Miles. "She doesn't know your a bloody wizard and her baby will be a wizard."

"Well no but I was going to let her figure that out.." said Nick as Miles gaped.

"Is that why you moved out your parents house?" said Miles, Nick nodded as he looked down at his nephew and niece. "You're unbelievable."

"Well, I do have to go now. Maybe i'll bring her around." said Nick as Miles blinked hard.

"You want to kill your mother, don't you." said Miles staring at him, Nick laughed and rolled his eyes.

"They'll be alright. Maybe not so much my dad... he's grand- whatever it is, won't be a pureblood but doesn't matter." said Nick. "He has Andres to keep the Morales bloodline pure."

"You're mad." said Miles as Nick laughed and rolled his eyes.

"I'll see you, need anything just send me a letter. Bye little babies!" said Nick walking out the room as Miles turned to his kids.

"Your uncle is a lunatic." said Miles as he smiled down at Nathanial who was smiling.

———

"Thanks really for taking care of him." said Adrian as he picked up Zenith, Miles was holding Nathanial as he chuckled.

"No problem at all! He just was asking for Y/n in the morning but after Emilia feed him he was playing with Cat and trying to get Nathanial and Liviana to open their eyes." said Miles smiling.

"Will bring Aaron around later so you can see him, E. He's the cutest little thing, Zenith's looks like Y/n but Aaron looks like me finally." said Adrian as he turned to Zenith who hugging him. "Are you ready to go meet your little brother?"

"I want mummy." said Zenith as Adrian rolled his eyes and said goodbye to Emilia and Miles, making his way back home.

"You look like your mum and are a mummy's boy, aren't you. Mummy spoils you to much that's why, right?" said Adrian as Zenith smiled, Adrian chuckled as he opened the door to see Y/n rocking Aaron.

"I home!" said Zenith as Adrian put him down and went running to Y/n. "I miss you mummy!"

"Oh my baby! I missed you too." said Y/n hugging Zenith. "Do you wanna see your little brother?" Zenith nodded as Y/n picked up Aaron and had Zenith sit down next to her. "He looks like daddy, doesn't he?"

"Yes!" said Zenith as Adrian smiled and messed up Zeniths hair.