Part Two - Upbringing

The young male troll matured quickly. He had to, due to his blood type and conditions at the time. He would help his adoptive mother all the time. He was never lazy, nor rude and unpleasant. Although he was an obedient child he was mischievous. He loved living dangerously and loved hair raising, close encounters with highbloods. luckily he was always quick enough to get away.He and his "mother" lived in a hive in an isolated area surrounded by plenty of camouflage. This gave the mother peace of mind that her son would be safe. They rarely came into contact with other trolls. It was in the child's best interests.The mother was very protective over this child. The two trolls lived alongside each other in harmony, much like a human mother and son would. 

There was something about the young boy though. Something different. He wanted a change. Now this wasn't merely a case of a young troll deciding to make a change. Sure he wanted this role of a revolutionist but he was blessed with it. Every night he would get visions in his dreams. Some times they would be of horrifying wars, other times they would be of a peaceful and equal world ; where everyone lived alongside each other. 

The mother encouraged these traits within him. There was no other way. The child was strong and knew what he wanted. there was no persuading him to a quiet, peaceful life of hiding. He wanted to be the one to change it all. When she looked into his shiny eyes she saw great intelligence yet great sadness. This boy remembered the night the mother saved him. He remembered every fine detail. Whenever he would mention it, his eyes would burn with incredible passion for justice. He knew his kind weren't treated fairly. He knew he was going to one day change that. The revolution of equality and peace with his first follower ; his loyal guardian. The strong mother and son bond was the first key to the better future.