The man hesitated, slowly reaching out and then holding her hands. 

The woman’s hand certainly learned the sword but felt femininely thin. They were surprisingly hot. 

I couldn’t believe that a person’s body temperature could rise this far. 

Only then did he realize the seriousness of the situation.

‘If you don’t help her detox from the drugs quickly, she might die.’ His reason whispered coldly. I don’t know the pills were ingested, but I couldn’t let Lilian die like this. 

She was still a useful tool to himself, and to his fiance, Aleyna.

Yes, so this was inevitable. Just do what you need. It was nothing more or less. The man who tried to rationalize himself finally got himself on the bed—his big hard body pressing against the woman’s stomach. 

At that moment, a dizzyingly sweet and rich aroma stimulated his sense of smell.

‘What’s this smell? Is it the drugs?’

It smelled good that reason flew away. Without realizing it, he lowered his head and breathed in at her exposed nape. Like a little bird, the scent spread out with her pulse that beats steeply. As his breath touched her sensitive neck, Lilian trembled.

“Haaaaaa……”

The woman was exquisitely beautiful and sweet. He easily peeled off her leftover clothes. It was dazzlingly beautiful because the body had trained with a sword. Her natural curves leading to the constricted waist, full butt, and firm thighs were perfect. 

His taste was, by nature, a gentle and slender woman, but seeing such a stimulating sight seemed to change his mind.

He tried hard to ignore the sharpness in his lower body, which had been fully erect for a while. 

‘For Lilian, it’s probably her first. I have never heard of any rumors that she met men. So it wasn’t possible to rush to grab that body and hit it. No matter how enchanting she is.’

Not knowing his consideration, Lilian repeatedly twisted and added wood to his flame.

She gasped like a horny female cat, rubbing her thighs against his tight body. 

At the dizzying temptation, he clenched his teeth and struck her ass.

“Ahhh!!”

“Stay still. If you don’t want to be torn.”

The man broke his silence and ordered her in a cold tone. The man spread her beautiful legs. 

Then, he was greeted by a truly magnificent spectacle that was truly obscene with an unparalleled view. 

Her petals, covered with sticky honey, were burning red and fluttering. It may be an illusion, but it seemed that there was a scent of nectar with humid heat. The eyes of the man who saw this became even deeper.

“Shi, no. Don’t look at me like that.”

Lillian shook her head as if embarrassed and tried to close her legs. But before that, the man put his head down and started to suck the honey from the petals. 

The tongue’s elastic tip licked up and down the vaginal opening and then sucked the tip of the swollen clitoris that was twitching—contracted and trembled. At that moment, Lilian’s pure white body contracted and trembled.

“Ohhh huuuhhhh… !!”

The orgasm was layered, long and merciless perhaps her body was so heated up that she could not endure even a small caress.