THEIR HIRING BOOK --->

12| THE GOLD YOUTH COMMUNITY
Gold Youth! As the name rightfully indicates.This is for youths that wish to have a home, a family within a family, a cavern deep in your heart, sharing a heart of gold.
Come in and join the family! All welcome you with open arms.
Here you can create amazing works alongside people that share the same passion as you do with events brought forth by the community, blooming new friendships, while learning additional skills,  assuredly improving in skills that you are probably weak in and or needs adjusting to. Of course nobody's perfect, nothing comes easy sweetheart, there are ways bumps in the road that gets you sidetracked but you can't and won't stop till you reach your destination<3

THEIR HIRING BOOK --->

13| THE ELARA CLUB
The Elara Club, where we link our twinkling stars together, to admire our unreachable moon. It is a safe place to come enjoy yourself while giving back to your community! We are a K-pop biased community which publishes books and hosts contests for our fellow viewers to come participate in!
We believe to work hard together, and support eachother at every step we take forward. Above all, we respect every star shining in our galaxy expressing joy and love as we paint our boundaries further.

THEIR HIRING BOOK --->

14| MAGICAL COMMUNITY
➥ Magical Community is for everyone, there's no one forbidden to be part of our family, but for that you need to be faithful, honest and wear a magical smile. Our community is there to help you in anytime with all we can, you don't need to be a member of ours to interact with us.
So we welcome you all to be a part of this magical world and explore the magic with us.

THEIR HIRING BOOK --->

15| THE BLUEROSE COMMUNITY
If you are comforted by BTS' 'Mikrokosmos', vibe along to BLACKPINK's 'Ddu-Du Ddu-Du' and ITZY's 'Wannabe', are addicted to Weeekly's 'After School', or love your favorite group's songs so much you wouldn't mind listening to those songs on a loop, then Blue Rose Community is the place for you.Blue Rose Community, where people of all fandoms come together to celebrate their own uniqueness, work together, and thrive together as one unique family of K-pop fans, full of uniquely talented people.

THEIR HIRING BOOK --->

16| ASTROPHELLA COMMUNITY
➥ Our community is based on astronomy. This galaxy is full of starts and our goal is to find all the hidden starts in the galaxy which are full of talent and make them shine. You can freely express your thoughts and suggestions here. You can have so much fun and make new friends. Join this galaxy and show your talents to the whole galaxy!

THEIR HIRING BOOK --->

17| LUCENT COMMUNITY
Greetings! This is The Lucent Community. Well our community came into existence few months back cuz we both founders wanted to spread the words about the talented people here in wattpad. We also wanted individuals to come together and have fun while working so we try our best to make Lucent feel like home ^_^

THEIR HIRING BOOK --->

18| SEESAW COMMUNITY
SeeSaw Community is all about giving opportunities to shine people who are talented in different fields and build up a better place for everyone out there. It's a Kpop based Community.

THEIR HIRING BOOK --->

19| WBW COMMUNITY
WBW stands for the Wonder of Bangtan 's World. BTS are those 7 wonderful boys who changed the lives of many. Their fans called are called ARMY. And we are blessed to be called their power and strength.
The purpose of us being gathered here is to work as the Wonders of Bangtan's world and also collect other wonders too.
Always remember each of you have a wonder hidden in you. You just need to search it and display it. In this cases, WBW community gives you an opportunity to shine and sparkle like a wonderful jewel.

THEIR HIRING BOOK --->

20| QUERENCIA COMMUNITY
a home far from home, we are a small community in hopes to provide a place of comfort to anyone and to encourage aspiring creators in their work.

THEIR HIRING BOOK --->

21| THE YUKIMI COMMUNITY

We're here to excavate talent. It is often seen that people end up existing beneath the gloomy shadows, and merely get discovered. Here at Yukimi community, we aim to flare on all of those silhouetted souls and make them all glisten out, stunning and distinct as ever-so glorious snowflakes. 

THEIR HIRING BOOK --->