THEIR HIRING BOOK --->

5| THE UKIYO COMMUNITY
➥ The Ukiyo Community is a safe and crackhead infested community, consisting of both k-pop and non-kpop fans to join. It's a place where you can escape your problems for a while, and enjoy the company of new friends, as well as exploring your potential and being yourself.

THEIR HIRING BOOK --->

6| THE LUNA COMMUNITY
➥ Our community focuses on highlighting every talent and morphing it into our books. It also follows the motto "We are one" and that we are one in a million stars.

THEIR HIRING BOOK --->

7| TOWN UTOPIA OF ELITE
➥ Town utopia is a place where you'll find everything like a town, as if you are staying in a town for real, we are a discord based server and so we have many interesting things such as game channels, chatting channels, harem channel and many more to count. It's not necessary for you to work with us, in order to participate simply, you can easily as for our public server link and you can have all the facilities listed above!

THEIR HIRING BOOK --->

8| KPOP HOUSE COMMUNITY
K-pop house is a community based on Wattpad and Discord.
It provides assistance to the aspiring writers and storytellers in the mentioned app, related exclusively to KPOP to make their publications and accounts more professional or simply put-aesthetically pleasing.
We are a family rather than a community. We provide a safe place for everyone. A place where you can share your views without being judged. A place where there's inspiration etched in every single corner of our server. We learn a lot of stuff from our members.
Working here is always fun but mind you-all of us are meticulous and strict when it comes to work. We stand in support of all of the talented authors on this platform. 

THEIR HIRING BOOK --->

9| THE FOREST COMMUNITY
Our community was founded to create a calm and peaceful space for both members and guests, using the peaceful vibe of the forest to represent that. Our community symbols are the color green and a crown, indicating the green crowns of the trees and the strength and sturdiness in the branches. It also represents life and nature within the forest.

THEIR HIRING BOOK --->

10| ROSE GOLD COMMUNITY
Rose gold is a community where you can show your talent and make friends along the way. Here, you may also find your passion for other things. Rose gold helps one bloom and shine like gold.

THEIR HIRING BOOK --->

11| THE ELINOR COMMUNITY
"Do not let the memories of your past limit the potential of your future." - Roy T. Bennett
Hello! We're the Elinor Community, we are a kpop based community. We strive to give a chance to those who worry that their potential has not been appreciated. Everyone has strengths and we want to show ours to the world! Our community is a place where fans of kpop can all unite and shine together in the moonlight. We host exciting contests with rewarding prizes, award shows that show off others masterpieces, and much more. There's opportunities to meet new friends, attend in contests and enjoy being yourself. Our community is a set of talented and kind people that work as one to create, explore, and discover.
We're happy to be showing our talents, and encourage others to show theirs. The Elinor Community wishes you the best of luck!