-𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟵

Start from the beginning

You leaned your head back, closing your eyes to savor the sensation. You started to move yourself faster, wanting to accomplish more of his dick deep inside of you. Your legs started to get weaker and weaker by the second, making your movements get sloppier and more needy.

Bakugou noticed, helping you move up and down with his hands on your hips. "Say my name princess." He was thrusting your from under, brining you down on his as well.

You let out a breathy moan, not being able to talk right now at how your body felt. Bakugou scoffed, immediately going to dig himself deeper and quicker through you. "Katsuki..!" Your legs started to close on their own, feeling like you were going to release any second.

"Keep those thighs open for me baby." He let out a moan, causing your stomach to flip. You slowly parted your thighs, one of Katsuki's hands running up and down it. "Have I ever told you how much I loved your thighs? They're so creamy..." he chuckled. You loved how he praised you when he was in the mood, but also not complaining about him degrading you.

Bakugou railed into you with no remorse, watching you body fall apart right before him. You knew you were going to cum so hard at this rate. Your walls started to clamp down on him, "Katsuki...I'm going to cum!" You screamed out, tears falling down your cheeks.

"Me too, let's do it together baby." You both came, your releases dripping down your thigh mixed with Katsuki's, a mess made everywhere. "Now I want to get a taste of that pretty pussy."

Damn, I forgot how much stamina this man has.

"Go ahead, sit on my face." He smirked, causing your cheeks to warm up. You were kind of scared. Did he want you to sit on your face, or hover? You've never did this kind of thing since you were always so insecure about it. "Don't be shy princess." His hands roamed your body, making sure to rub every part of it.

You gulped, standing yourself up and standing over his face. He looked up at you, like he was going to ravish you even from beneath. "So gorgeous." He mumbled.

You let yourself down, only slightly bringing your pussy to his mouth. Bakugou's hands snaked around your thighs, forcing you down more for him to get easy access. "Next time when I say sit on my face, I mean sit on my face." He did one long lick making you nibble on your lip and moan in your mouth.

"I-I didn't want to suffocate you!" You argued.

"I don't care. Suffocate me, make sure I have no air source, just this pussy of mine right here." He said before diving into you. Bakugou hungrily, sucked on your clit, causing it to make lewd kissing noises.

You were so embarrassed, but also turned on at his words. His tongue slowly circled your entrance in a teasingly manner as he was humming against you, sending numerous vibrations through you.

Suddenly, his phone started to ring. "Answer that for me." Was all he said before his tongue went back to latching on your swollen clit.

"Answer it?!" You frantically asked, looking down at him. The only thing you could see was his ash blonde hair. He hummed in response, to busy eating you out to fully answer. You shakily, reached over, grabbing his phone that read, 'Kirishima.' You slid the green button.

"Hey there Bakugou!" He practically yelled into the phone.

"I-it's not Bakugou. This is y/n." You swallowed down a moan, slowly rocking your hips on his tongue. He glided his tongue past your folds, entering it inside of you.

"Y/n? Why do you have Bakugou's phone?" Kirishima asked.

"Um w-well...he's um doing something right now, and I didn't want your call to go to waste..." your voice went into a whisper. Yeah doing something alright.

You heard him chuckle, inserting a finger. You lowly gasped, hopefully not heard by Kirishima.

"Awh alright, well tell him I said he missed a good party!" Kirishima yelled over the roaring background music. You couldn't speak anymore, Bakugou had inserted two more fingers, pumping them and licking up your juices. "Y/n?"

"Yes! Sorry..I will t-tell him." You grinded your hips, wanting more of him. You let a moan escape your lips, quickly covering your mouth.

"Y/n? Are you okay?" Kirishima question in concern.

"Yes yes in fine!" You spat, "i-is there anything else you want me to tell..katsuki." You tone changed on that last word.

"Nope! Thanks y/n and have a good night!" Kirishima giggled.

"You too..ah!" You quickly hung up the phone in embarrassment.

"Mmm you did good baby." Bakugou murmured, you throwing his phone somewhere on the bed.

Your hands gripped on his hair, dynamically bucking your hips against his tongue. You quickly forgot at how he barely had any air to breathe, only focusing on releasing for the third time tonight. Katsuki groaned on your skin, you practically riding his tongue.

Finally, you reached your highs, cumming on his tongue. You let out a loud moan in the process that the whole complex could hear.

Bakugou tapped on your thigh, indicating for you to get up. You rolled off, sitting yourself on his chest. He licked his lips, a grin painted on his lips. "Fuck, that was hot as hell."

You nervously giggled, trying to regain your breathe again.

"What was I mad about again?"