Chap2

Phoenix: so I was leaving 4th period heading to lunch and as I was leaving I saw that sexy ass boy from earlier. I was smiling to my self. He is so sweet and adorable. I headed to lunch with my girls.

Jacob Pov:
I was walking in the cafeteria and I got my food and didn't know what to do or sit. I observed the cafeteria room looking for a empty table. BINGO, found one. I walked over to it and sat down and got on my phone.

Phoenix Pov:
So I was sitting at our usual table then I saw Jacob.
I seen him sitting alone and when't over to him. Hey I said. Hey. ....
I got his arm and started pulling it trying to get him up. He looked at me funny. Hey I said., you could help me out you
Know I can't you up. Hey just laughed and stood up. I told him to get his tray. We walked over to my table of friends. Hey everyone this is Jacob and Jacob this is Ki Kayla Marques serenity and one of my main bitches is not here.

(2 hrs later.)
So school is over and Jacob and I decided to hang out. We went to the park. We talked and I got to learn bout his past. His full name is Jacob Emmanuel Perez and he moved cause his mom wants. Him to have a better chance of stardom. He sung a few bars and he can sing... That shit made bout to cry.

So I guess I'll see you tommorrow he said. He leaned over and gave me a kiss on the cheek and walked of.
Mane I think I'm falling.

So it's been 2months since Jacobs been her and I fell like I've known him my whole life. We close I'm mean real close if you know what I mean. We not dating tho and I haven't gave 'it' up yet you know.
So Jacob what you want to do today I said after school just finished. Well he said, he stopped and looked at me. Me being short I had to look up at him. He picked me up at his level and said, we can become a couple and I'm not playing I really really like you Phoenix Marriee. I could not believe it. I kissed him with so much passion and him them same.

Jacob Pov:
I just made the love of my life my baby. I walked her home and I kissed her with all the passion in the world and I wanted more but I'm going to take it slow with her... She special.
___________________________
So hey guess sorry for the sucky update
Vote
Comment
Likes
Are appreciated
What do you think so far
Is it corny
Be patient some stuff bout to happen.