Shining Dazzlings

Start from the beginning

"You know it's one thing to hang out on a wonderful day, but it's another when it's all taking place on the beach." Fleur sighed. "I would have forgiven you if you made it up to me by making this day way better."

You wanted to do the right thing with her friend, but other than swimming, you really had nothing for her. Eating ice cream and doing karaoke didn't do much to please her, but you never know when the unexpected would come your way.

The Dazzlings have been looking at the perfect spot for them to relax while also being close to the ocean. But then Adagio stopped herself, causing Aria and Sonata to take notice. Not much further away in the distance, she saw you, without you noticing her. When she sees you walking with nothing to carry, along with a white hair girl, who came to her concerts in the Starswirl Festival before.

"Adagio?" Sonata responded.

"Look at that dude over there." Adagio pointed at you.

"What about him?" Aria added.

"I don't recall him being part of the crowd during our concerts." She smiled. "And he looks..."

"Hot?" Sonata guessed.

"No...cute, in a good way." Adagio smirked. "Let's go talk to him." When you're about to walk past the taken spots to get to the parking lot, you then hear a call that could've been for anyone. "Hey!" When you see the person who's responsible with that voice, you then see Adagio along with her girls by her side.

"Oh my heavens." You commented just by looking at their swimsuits.

Fleur also saw The Dazzlings from the way they walk with a few people watching them. "What are they doing here?" She smiled.

"I have no idea."

Adagio steps in front of you whilst also taking off her shades. Her eyes were lidded with a satisfied smirk on her face. "So...what's your name lover boy?" You couldn't find an answer from the way she's seducing you. Not only is her swimsuit is the thing that stands out the most, making her far more gorgeous in your eyes. "Well, I may not be the most attractive woman on the planet, but I never blame people who enjoy my swimsuit."

"Ugh...I've never met someone or...people like you before." You replied while also looking at Sonata and Aria.

"We're the Dazzlings and we were one of the bands at the Starswirl Festival." Aria introduces herself. "I'm Aria Blaze."

"Sonata Dusk." Sonata added.

"And yours truly, Adagio Dazzle." Adagio finished.

"Hey excuse me?" Fleur interrupted, walking in front of The Dazzlings. "You may not know me but I was one of the people who attended your concerts at the Starswirl Festival."

"Oh don't worry, we remember several familiar faces and you're one of them."

Fleur felt really relieved to learn that she's remembered by The Dazzlings. Then it gave her an idea. "Hey, how about we all go swimming together?"

"Actually we're gonna find a spot so we can relax under the sun for a bit." Sonata said, looking at her surroundings.

"Don't worry about it." Adagio turning to Sonata. "We can do that afterwards."

You didn't forget to get your goggles, but on the other hand, you're meeting one of the hottest women you've ever seen in your life. It's impossible to have this opportunity slide at the moment. "Well we shouldn't waste any more time and head to the water!" He cheered.

"But what about your goggles?" Fleur wondered. "You know your eyes are gonna get irritated without them."

"Hey it's fine. I'm sure I can handle it."