Chapter 5

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.
The passenger's door then opened with another male stepping inside, who was dressed bizarrely, he had blue messy hair with a mask covering his eyes and nose. "We finally meet.. my precious, (Y/N)." The man said while glancing at me and smirking wickedly, making me shiver uncontrollably from fear.

"My, you're eyes are even more beautiful in person." The man said while reaching out to me and caressing my cheek with his thumb, I froze in place at his touch. "Adam.. the beef is starting." The other male said, making Adam retract his arm and toss a tablet my way which was displaying Langa and Miya on the screen, who were about to start.

I hesitantly grabbed the tablet from my lap and stared at the screen intently, not wanting to glance at the men in front of me. My attention went to Miya, who seemed very familiar to me. I pondered over the thought until my eyes widened from realization. 'He's the boy... from earlier!' I thought to myself while trying to remain calm.

I kept glancing at the men before me, who seemed fully entertained by the beef that was currently happening at the moment, but as for me... I kept pondering over the thought of escaping, making me miss out on the beef.

'Tsk! If I don't try now, they might kill me!' I thought while throwing the tablet directly at Adam, which grazed his hair due to my bad aiming. I then opened the door and made a run for it. 'They're definitely gonna be at the factory... I'll have to use Katie's shortcut..' I thought while sprinting for my dear life.

"Mr. Ainosuke-San, are you alright?" Questioned the male worriedly, Adam just laughed at the girl's sudden feistiness  "It's Adam to you. She's an interesting girl indeed." He said with a glint of curiosity in his eyes while staring at where the girl ran off to.

"Sir, are you gonna let her escape without fully explaining it to her?" Questioned The male. "There's no need, she can't escape me, she's already tied to my chain~" Adam replied with a grin.

Meanwhile...
My heart was pounding through my chest as I kept running and gasping for air. Resulting in me colliding into something, more like someone, causing me to fall backwards from the force. "Woah.. there!" A male voice said while grabbing my arm and helping me gain my balance once more.

"Are you ok? Didn't get hurt did ya?" He questioned, making me finally open my eyes to reveal a muscular man with dark green hair and red eyes in front of me. "Y-Yes! I'm fine!" I Said rapidly due to my nervousness.

"Take it easy... uh.." he paused for a second, indicating he didn't know my name. "I'm.. (Y/N).. (L/N) (Y/N)." I said with smile, my anxiety getting to me. "That's a beautiful Name, (Y/N). I go by Joe here." He said with a big grin.

"Nice to meet you.. Joe." I replied kindly, glancing around me, searching for anyone familiar in the crowd. "Are you lost? I can hel-." Joe was interrupted by my phone buzzing, making me jump in fear.

He noticed how the girl seemed so scared and jumpy, even though he just met her, he had this big feeling overcome him of protecting her with his very own arms. He also wanted her to feel safe and secure around his presence.

I hesitantly checked my phone, which I quickly regretted once seeing a text saying "My precious (Y/N)... you can run but you can't hide. I'm always watching you~" I grimaced in disgust and placed my phone back into my pocket. "Are you ok, (Y/N)?" Joe questioned, sounding slightly concerned.

"Yeah, thanks for your concern... Um.. it was really nice talking to you but I gotta go see my friends..." I said while readying myself to dash once more.