11- Number 2/Birthday(BKG)

Start from the beginning

Wait, what? "I'm not sleeping after that!"

"You may have been able to fly in the air now but that won't happen again unless you have the proper amount of sleep!" Ugh he's like a mom or something, chill out dude!

Kirishima sighed and dig into his pocket to take out the gem. It glowed as he put it on my hand, "Number 2..." I mumble, finally two out of six just four more to go. I gave it to Deku so he could keep it in his bag which was way too convenient for my liking and soon enough was forced into a cave with Halfy.

"You don't have to sleep, but at the very least sit down with me," the fuck, that's the last thing I'd ever thought I'd hear coming from him. I sit next to him awkwardly. We sat there in silence for god knows how long until he broke it, "Happy birthday.., it may not be today specially but it's this month where you live so..."

Right, I nearly forgot about that, I was so worked up about it too. My birthday isn't today, but since I never told him the date I still appreciate the thought of him telling me. "T..thank you..," I sigh, I stuttered damn it!

He stood quiet and faced the ground until he grabbed the hood of my cloak and pulled it over my head, he kept his hand on my head and gave it a few pats but never let his hand come off. "Katsuki, I barely know you, but there is one thing I noticed about you. Every time your home is mentioned your voice changes slightly, so go ahead and cry. I won't look, but keeping it in won't do you any good."

He want me to cry? But I can't be weak in front of him, no, he'll just look down on me and laugh about it later on. "Please, don't hold it in, I know you want to."

"D-damnit..." I sobbed out as my eyes start to tear up and eventually they fall. I wipe my face as much as I could but I just can't seem to stop them from coming back.

Half rubs the top of my head, he stayed true to his word and kept his face towards the exit and not at me. "I don't know how you feel right now, but I don't know your not alone in this. I may be hard to get along with, but come to me whenever you need to let loose like this. Because...I want you to be in good health for your parents when you meet them."

I nodded, which I know he felt with his hands. I cried so much my eyes started to hurt. But I felt so much better doing so, it was just what I needed to clear my head to know that my parents won't see my awake for a few months but I will see them again no matter what. I don't care what sacrifices I'd have to make to get there.

I felt him move my head onto his lap, "Rest now, you still have a fever, I'll wake you up soon don't worry," I closed my eyes, I wasn't tired but I was comfortable, the last thing I wanted to do was start another fight because of something stupid.

"Ever since I was little, I was always separated from my family after my older brother passed away. I was never told how, but my mother was devastated and separated herself from us. The next thing I knew I was in my fathers care all the time while my siblings were grown enough to do some stuff on their own like cooking. He would do all sorts of things to me, he said it was to protect me from becoming like my older brother and get myself killed. One day, an incident occurred during a gathering that involved me, word spread fast and I was labeled the crazy son of the king. I was never seen in public since then. I still don't know why."

Why was he telling all this to me? I look up at him questioningly, "I need to vent too, it's our little deal, alright?" I nodded again.

"It must've been rough." Was all I could say as stupid as it was.

"It was, but it got me here with you so, I guess you can say it was worth the humility. I want to prove my family wrong that the tale mother told was true, and I need you to do so," he looked at me with a soft smile, "So I'm glad we got to meet, not just for the story but because I'm having some fun."

Ah...so he did have fun, haha, he's just worried! Goodness, this whole time I thought he was a party pooper!

"Well then, I'm glad I met you too, I wouldn't have realized how much I had taken my life for granted. I killed myself for god knows what, but it's thanks to this shit that I now have a reason to keep on living. It's for my parents, they mean so much to me and I didn't even notice it."

Halfy chuckled, "We'll get through this, Katsuki, you'll be back home soon. It's a promise."

***
Sigh
I am so sorry

***SighI am so sorry