10

𝙹𝚊𝚔𝚊𝚛𝚒 𝙹𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚜𝚘𝚗 | 𝟸𝟷
𝙰𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝

"I can't have y'all involved in this. It was different before but y'all niggas about to be dad's and I can't be the reason why y'all don't make it home to y'all growing family. Y'all my brothers and I don't want to be the reason my future nieces or nephews don't have a dad. Y'all can still handle everything else but this right here y'all can't be involved in."

"We understand."

"Alright, and cheer up nigga we're about to find out if you're having a girl or boy."

Brent and Harmony are throwing a lil gender reveal party. They didn't want to do anything too big since Alijah's girl, Malia, is having a party at this club for her 20th birthday.

"I can't wait, I hope Alani has everything right. I don't need this day to go bad."

They had asked Alani and Hassan to be the godparents to their baby.

"From what I saw, it's going to be decent as hell," Hassan said, smoking his blunt.

"Alright, y'all make sure all of that paperwork and shit is done before the reveal. Zahir and I need to go check on the workshop."

I walked out of the office with Zahir following behind me. We walked through the hallway and out of the building. The "workshop" is located in this building behind the warehouse.

We didn't want the workshop to be held in the same building we do meetings and other things in.

"Hey, boss."

One of the guards greeted us at the door. I gave him a quick head nod and walked into the building.

Women and men in underwear stood at tables bagging up product.

"Wassup, boss man," Alijah greeted, dapping us up.

I have Alijah in charge of bagging the product and putting the product into trucks to be delivered.

"How's everything going," Zahir questioned.

I walked off towards the back of the building to check on how the other workers are doing with the guns.

•••

𝙰𝚗𝚊𝚑𝚒 𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚛𝚎 | 𝟸𝟶
𝙰𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝

"How's your birthday been so far," Harmony asked Malia.

We're having brunch at Malia's favorite restaurant for her birthday. Alijah had some business to do and I didn't want her in the house for her birthday. He said she doesn't really have family out here and this will be her first birthday without them.

So I came up with the perfect day to cheer her up. We're having brunch at her favorite restaurant, I'm going to do her nails while Alani is going to her hair, then we're going to go to this escape room she's been wanting to do. After that, we're going to Harmony's gender reveal and then we're really celebrating her birthday tonight at this karaoke club Alijah rented out for the night.

She's not really into being around a lot of drunk people and stuff so she picked the karaoke club.

"It's been alright, I miss my family tho."

"Oh, hopefully you can see them on the weekend or something."

"Yea, hopefully."

"Oh, I can't wait until I find out what y'all having," I excitedly said.

We're finally at Harmony's and Brent's gender reveal and I can't wait until we find out the little one's gender.