😎𝙱𝚘𝚗𝚞𝚜 𝙱𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚜😎

🔞⚠️¡Contains 18+ Content!⚠️🔞

That night Kei was making dinner as Himari came up to him and tugged on his shirt. "Yes Princess?" "Papa told me something before but I didnt really understand it,Can you explain it?" Kei was confused. What had his husband told Himari that in anyway could have confused her? "Sure, what did he say?" "When I called you daddy he told me not to call you that because only he can? What does that mean?" Kei's confused face turned into a smirking one. "Dont worry about it pumpkin!" "Okay Dad!" Himari then walked back to the living room where she was watching Tv with Miwa, Ashima, Alisa, Akiteru, and Tenma.

Kei then finished dinner and everyone came to eat. After they were finished eating Kei leaned over whispering something in Akiteru's ear. After a minute he nodded and Kei spoke up. "Girls your having a sleepover at Uncle Teru's house!" "Yay!" "Let's go pack Ashi!" The girls ran to their rooms and packed as Miwa, Alisa, Akiteru, and Tenma got their things. Soon after, the girls ran back with their stuff and put on their shoes. "We're ready!" "Okay let's go!" The six of them walked out together as Tobio and Kei waved. "So Kei why are the girls hav-" Tobio was cut off as Kei started kissing him roughly forcing his tongue into the shorter boy's mouth resulting in him letting out small moans. Kei pushed him up against the wall not breaking the kiss. He groped Tobio's ass as he used his other hand to to pull down his pants. "Kei-" "Your such a slut aren't you Tobio? Exposing your self to your own daughter." "Wh-what are you-" Then it clicked. "W-wait Kei we can talk about this!" "Didn't you say my name was Daddy?" " ..." "Now, your my little slut arent you?" "..Yes Daddy" "Well then slut, go to our bedroom and prep your self while I do something." 

Tobio nodded and walked to the couples shared room his pants still being held by Kei. He then went to his closet and pulled out some lingerie. He put it on and sat on the bed. He started fingering himself for a few minutes. He didnt notice when Kei walked in and closed the door staring at the erotic scene infront of him. His husband dressed in black lingerie bent over while he was fingering himself. He walked up behind him,went onto the bed and pulled his fingers out. Tobio whimpered at the emptiness. Then he felt something warm and wet enter him, he looked back and realized. "W-wait! Kei its dirty!" Kei took out his tongue and looked at his lover. "No, its not I love it." Tobio just stared at him as he continued as Tobio let out some moans. 

Kei searched for the place that would make his husband scream. After searching for a bit Tobio let out a loud moan. 'Found it' He then pulled out his tongue and pulled down his pants and boxers. He thrusted into Tobio, hard. Tobio let out a scream. Kei leaned down to Tobio's ear and whispered. "Your such a slut arent you darling?" "Y-yes! Im a slut for your cock Daddy!" Kei smirked. Tobio continued to scream while Kei repeatedly hit his prostate.

~Timeskip brought to you by my inability to write smut :)~

(Aftercare)

Tobio layed down in the bed as Kei got him some clothes. The couple had just finished taking a bath and Tobio still couldn't walk. (I feel you Tobio😔👊 

-MILKYT0BIO

her fault)

Soon Kei came out with boxers a pair of shorts and a hoodie of his. He helped the latter get dressed and Tobio looked at what he was wearing and chuckled. "What?" Kei asked. "Nothing just..I love you." " I love you too blueberry." The couple layed down in bed cuddling before they drifted off to sleep.

Here's what Tobio was wearing.

Bye babesss! 

Bye babesss! 

693 words