☁️ 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕞 ☁️

Start from the beginning

teach: "ok kids, as you may know, it is prom tonight. you do not have to have a partner nor do you have to come if you don't want to." the teacher explained.
"ay can we drink alcohol tho" some guy in the back yelled, making everyone laughing and repeat his question.
"you are not allowed to drink on school property. we do not care what you do outside of school." the teacher exclaimed. everyone started cheering as if this meant they could get stoned and still be a part of the party.

*TIME SKIP: after school*

henry and i were looking for prom clothes when i gave up. i plopped down on his bed as i sighed.
"whats wrong my pretty baby" henry asked, sitting down next to me. "i don't know what to wear" i sighed yet again. "can i help you decide?" henry asked. i looked at him surprised as i slowly nodded. he immediately went over to the closet where he had seen a dress he really liked.

"this! please try it on"

(THE DRESS)

i loved it. it was so simple and basic but i still loved it cause henry thought it looked amazing on me. i attempted to put on heels, only to trip as henry laughed. "i really wanna wear heels with this" i said, pouting. henry sighed as he stood up to teach me how to wear heels. why does he even know.
about half an hour passed and i could walk in heels like a fucking pro. henry was picking out a suit as i went to the bathroom and did a bit of makeup and hair. he suddenly knocked on the door as i told him the door was unlocked. he walked in to show me his suit as i stared him in awe. i couldn't take my eyes off of him, from his messy locks, beautiful brown eyes, cute smile, to his shoulders, down his arms to his veiny but boney hands. and of course he had paired his suit with his off white converse(they were dirty).

(HIS FIT)

i grabbed the thingies that were clipped to his pants as i pulled them, then let go only to watch them smack henry in the chest

i grabbed the thingies that were clipped to his pants as i pulled them, then let go only to watch them smack henry in the chest. i started crying laughing as i did it once more. henry just gave me the death stare, which made me laugh even more.
"are you ready to go pretty boy" i said as i hit his chest playfully and giggled.
"hmmm...maybe" he said as he closed the door to the bathroom and slowly slid his hand up my thigh that was exposed. he was bending down, holding his lips just enough away from my neck for me to be able to feel his hot breath on my skin. i blushed as i quickly gained my senses back. "henry we need to go!" i said slightly backing off. he groaned as he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me in for a kiss. "henry..we...have to...go" i said in between kisses as he groaned even louder, letting go of me and leaving the bathroom. my body was trembling from all the action, and let's be honest, i would've just let henry fuck me if prom wasn't today. i can't be running around with marks all over my body. i finished my hair(your hair is just your favorite hairstyle) and makeup, nothing crazy. i walked out of the bathroom as i saw henry waiting on the stairs, looking at his phone. i cam from behind as i slid my arms down his shoulder, onto his chest as i grabbed his man boobs. he immediately jolted and blushed as he brushed my hands off. i laughed as i walked past him and grabbed his hand, pulling him up with me. he put his phone in his pocket as we headed downstairs to say goodbye.