"You can't carry them yet, E. You're still to weak to hold them." said Y/n as Emilia sat back and sighed.

"I just want to carry my babies." said Emilia as she crossed her arm, Zenith looked at her as he hugged her. "Ah! You're going to make me cry, Zenith!"

"No cry!" said Zenith as he patted her back, Miles cracked a smile as Y/n and Adrian looked at each other.

"Hi! How is it going? You're ready to go, Emilia?" said a healer as she walked into the room.

"Ive been ready." said Emilia trying to get off the bed, Miles softly pushed her back down as she looked at him. "I can walk, Miles."

"You're getting up to fast." said Miles, Emilia turned to Y/n and made a face as she smiled.

"Well the twins are healthy and everything. Here are their birth certificates and you're all set." said the healer as she handed Miles the papers and walked back out.

"Now! To place them in their car seats! You'll let me at least do that?" said Emilia as she got up. Miles made a face and nodded as she smiled. He placed the car seat on the bed as she looked at Liviana. "Oh you're so beautiful!"

"If she's to heavy,, tell me." said Miles as Emilia rolled her eyes and placed Liviana in the car seat. Adrian grabbed the other one and placed Nathanial in his.

"How handsome! I wonder if you're going to be like your parents and break peoples hearts!" said Y/n as she looked at Nathanial, Emilia made a face and chuckled as Miles picked up the car seats without looking at them.

"I wonder if you're having another boy or girl, imagine a girl! Oh how exciting!" said Emilia as Y/n chuckled.

"Well whatever it is has been kicking since I got here. Must sense it's future friends." said Y/n as she grabbed Emilia's hand and placed it on her stomach.

"Oh merlin, you're right!" said Emilia with a laugh, Adrian looked at her as he narrowed his eyebrows and turned to Miles.

"You're feeling alright, E?" said Adrian as Emilia turned to look at him.

"Yeah! I feel great actually. I mean my body is a little sore and my chest hurts a bit but i'm fine." said Emilia as Adrian looked away. "But will you two please come over! Oh please please please!"

"Please!" said Zenith as Y/n held his hand and chuckled.

"Of course." said Y/n as Emilia smiled, she looked down at the twins and looked at Miles. "Liviana looks a lot like you."

"You think so? I think it's probably just the hair." said Emilia as they walked out of St. Mungos. Adrian opened the door for Miles as he placed one in.

"How the hell do I do this?" whispered Miles as Adrian snorted and moved him out the way. Miles watched him place Liviana in the car safely.

"Merlin she is tiny, you do look your mother." said Adrian and he used his finger to grab her little hand. "Do you see how tiny she is?"

"Yeah." said Miles looking away, Adrian made a face and placed Nathanial in his. "Thanks.. i'll get the hang of it.."

"They're just babies Miles.." whispered Adrian as Miles glanced at him and bit the inside of his cheek.

"You have to teach me how to do that!" said Emilia as she walked over to them, Y/n glanced at Adrian as Miles opened the door for Emilia.

"We'll meet you at yours then." said Y/n as Adrian picked up Zenith.

"Merlin you're heavy." said Adrian as Emilia chuckled and nodded as she got into the car. Adrian placed Zenith in his as Y/n turned back and looked at him. "He doesn't even look at the two."