he walked over to his closet and grabbed some clothes out for himself, still holding onto my with one arm. he set the clothes on a shelf he had and kissed the top of my head.

"cmon, you gotta get ready."

"but i don't wannaaa." i whined. he laughed at me.

"will you at least choose some clothes for your special day?" he rubbed my back in circles.

"can you choose them out for me?" my voice was muffled from my face being buried into his neck.

"i was hoping you'd say that." he walked over to the bed and plopped me down on it. i let go and rubbed my eyes. "your cute." he said. i blushed. he began to walk away.

"waittt." i said with grabby hands. "where are you going? aren't you gonna choose my outfit for the day?" he chuckled.

"i already have." he said this as he pulled out one of this drawers to his nightstand. when you pulled it out, you could see a note on the side of it. he tapped it a couple times looking at me, smiled, and then walked out of the room with his clothes in his hand. i was kinda confused. i crawled over the the nightstand and read the note.

go to the living room and look on the tv

what? strange. but i got up anyways and headed to the tv in the living room. there, i found another note.

look on the island in the kitchen 

i turned around, the kitchen was right there. i smiled. the kitchen was decorated with green, pink,  and white streamers, hanging from ceiling, balloons taped to corners of the kitchen, and confetti sprinkled across the island in the middle of the kitchen. (in case some of you don't know what i mean by island, i don't mean an actual island, it's a counter top)

in the middle of the island there was a bouquet of a bunch of different pretty flowers in the middle. i smile and walk up to it. the flowers smelled really good..i love the smell of flowers. it reminds me of spring and summer. i look at the note attached to the bouquet.

look in the bathroom around the corner

i smile and speed walk to the bathroom. this was a fun and cute little game he set up for me. i turn on the light and see a basket by the sink. there's another note.

you can take a break here and take a shower if you'd like, i left some surprises in the basket for you:)

look in the laundry room

i did want to shower actually. i'll take a break. i look in the basket and see a bunch of bath and body works products in it. all flavored warm vanilla..my favorite. (if you have a favorite scent then go with that, i just like warm vanilla so i'm going with that)

there was shampoo, conditioner, body wash, lotion, deodorant, and perfume. ugh i love this man. he also put my curling iron, hair dryer, new make up, a brush, and hair ties in the basket for me. cute. i look at the make up he bought me, curious. it had another note on it.

you don't need this but i thought you'd still like to have it. hope i bought the right ones<3

i smile. he's so kind. i hop in the shower and use the products clay gave me. i smelled really good after, the whole bathroom smelled like warm vanilla.

after i dried my hair and curled it, i applied some mascara real quick and a little bit of blush. i still don't have any clean clothes so i just wrapped the towel around me and took the perfume with me so i could spray it on the clothes he gave me. i walked to the laundry room excitedly and opened the door. inside was a pretty green spring dress. it had a floral design going all over it. to the right of it was a note and a basket.