He smiled at you. "Good I wasn't gonna brung you home anyway." He joked.

A few minutes passed and as you were finishing your food, a loud bang on the door echoed up the stairs.

"YO EREN LET ME IN!" A muffled voice said.

Haha. That sounds like Connie.

There were a few more bangs on the door before Eren got up to go down stairs and let whoever in.

"Hey Connie." You froze but relaxed rather quickly. "Oh Jean you too? Anyone else showing up at my house uninvited or just you two." Eren sarcastically stated.

"I may or may not have invited Mikasa and Sasha... Armin too but his classes start today." Connie said in a whiney voice.

The footsteps grew louder up the stairs and the three boys appeared in the kitchen. You were still finishing your food but smiled at Connie and Jean. Jean slightly pouted.

"Hey y/n. Didn't know you were here." A surprised expression plastered itself onto Connie before he burst out laughing at all the visible hickeys between you and Eren.

"Have a little fun didn't ya?" Connie laughed. You couldn't help but smile. Eren walked over to you and hoisted you up, putting your empty play and you on the counter.

He wrapped his arms around your waist and leaned in to give you a soft kiss. You kissed him back, putting your hands on his face. After he pulled away he seemed to glare right at Jean.

Uh oh.

Jean's cold expression didn't change. "So y/n. How long are you gonna be here today?" You looked at Eren then back at Jean.

"Well I was planning on staying here for a while but if you guys want I can leave."

Connie shook his head and hands and ran over. "NO!! You should stay and hang out with us today! It'd be fun!" You smiled at him and nodded.

"Okay!"

The four of you moved yourselves to the unusually large couch.

Does this guy just have abnormally large furniture for fun?

The reasoning as to why, or what must be the reasoning, popped into your head.

Eren sat you down on the lounge extension of the large sectional sofa. You back was against the the back of the couch and you positioned your legs so they were bent, feet flat on the couch. Eren laid down on his back, his head between your legs, and pulled your legs so they were on his shoulders. He started to rub both your thighs.

Your face got hot and you noticed Connie and Jean staring at the scene. Eren seemed nonchalant about it and turned on the TV. "So when is everyone else getting here." Jean opened his mouth but was interrupted by a knock.

Eren got up to go open the door, Jean and Connie took the opportunity to interrogate you.

"So did you and Eren..." Connie trailed off. You nodded.

"So why are you still here? I mean usually he takes his chicks home before we even see them." Jean asked.

You were slightly taken back by what he'd said but brushed it off. "I don't know. I woke up and he made me breakfast."

"Weird." Connie and Jean said.

Eren and the others had come upstairs and Eren was returning to his spot between your thighs. He gave you a small kiss on your thigh before resting his head on it.

Sasha gasped before running and sitting next to you, locking her arm around your neck.

"I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE HERE!" She shouted excitedly. You hugged her waist. After pulling away she whispered in your ear. "I expect full detail of what happened later." She winked.

You nodded and rested your head on her shoulder. Mikasa sat on the other side of Sasha and rested her head on Sasha as well. You started to lazily play and braid Eren's hair as he selected Netflix on the TV.

Even the TV is huge goddamn.

You all came to the conclusion on watching Vampire Diaries for the soul purpose of making fun of it. Eren had gotten up and sat behind you so you lay on him. He hugged you from behind and about three episodes later you noticed he had fallen asleep.

And you said I was the tired one.

Sasha snapped a few pictures of Eren's sleeping face and showed you. He looked so peaceful, and really hot.

How does someone look so hot all the time.

The rest of you went back to watch the show, jeering at all the overly dramatic parts and cheesy scenes. You all lost track of time because it was 3 pm when Sasha started groaning.

"I have gone too long without food. I know! WE should ALL go to a fancy restaurant." Eren had woken up and you and him let out a quiet groan. Fancy restaurants weren't your thing, and apparently, they weren't Eren's either.

"Fine fine. Let's just go get burgers. I'm broke anyway" Everyone let out quiet cheers and Eren informed everyone that he and you would meet everyone there.

"Why couldn't we just go with them." You looked back at him still on the couch.

He smiled into your neck. "Because I want my alone time with you." You gulped.

"Oh... Okay. Well I need to shower anyway. Can I use the one in your room?" He nodded, allowing you to get up.

Your legs where still a little shaky but as you walked up the stairs, they got less and less so. By the time you reached his room you could walk normally. Eren had followed you upstairs, placing a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie on the bed for you to put on after you showered. Then he went back out downstairs to clean up from breakfast.

You turned on the warm water and stepped into the shower. The bottom of the shower had smooth stones which felt like a message on your feet. The white stones traveled up the middle on one wall in the shower, the rest of it covered in black tile fitted together to create a smooth wall. You had noticed that the shower head was detachable, allowing you to grab it and rinse off other parts of your body that couldn't quite be reached when standing still. The shower walls were made of textured, tinted grey glass so no one could see through it.

A few minutes had passed and you heard the shower door open. Heavy footsteps led to the shower door. The door clicked open and you swirled around, facing the door. Eren was standing at the door, leaning one arm on the door frame, the other holding the door itself.

"Can I come in?"

Oh god just when I could walk normally.

You nodded up at him, leading him to step into the shower with you, closing the door behind him. He stood directly in front of you, his long hair clinging to his neck and the sides of his face. Water streamed down his body and arms. He grabbed you by the waist and pulled you in close to him. You looked into his eyes, seeing pure hunger occupy his beautiful green eyes.

Haha. I'm in danger.