Lia gasped as she felt her hands play with her clit through the fabrics of her underwear, rubbing and pinching it lightly. She was gripping the sheets tightly to contain her raging hormones.

"Hmmm, its getting wet down here... A little clean up would do."

"aaaah~ Ryu~"

Lia arched her back as Ryujin's tongue made contact with her sensitive bud, her panties already removed. Ryujin smirked and stuck her tongue out, licking her from her labia up to her clit, earning a long moan.

"Gaaaah, Ryujin! Ooooh, gosh... hnngg"

"hmmmmm..."

Lia moaned even louder as she felt her tongue exploring her insides, going in and out of her tight hole. Ryujin wasn't about to stop just yet. She sucked on her clit as she inserted two digits on her, fucking her slowly to let her feel the sensation.

She sucked and nibbled lightly on the sensitive clit, now speeding up her hands as Lia moaned louder than ever. She inserted another digit, curling it inside her that earned a loud moan.

"Ryu! Hnngg... I... I'm—"

"Baby, are you cumming?"

"Yes! Oh... oh gosh... Ryujin!"

With a loud moan of her name, Lia finally reached her orgasm. Ryujin slowed her pace to let her ride her high, licking all her juices as if it was water being slurped down. She finally took her fingers out, watching as Lia tried to catch her breath. Lia was about to remove the blindfold, but Ryujin pinned her hands above her head as she was still on top of her.

"W-What..."

"Who says we're done?"

Ryujin smirk, seeing that Lia had her mouth agape after hearing her words. She took this as the chance to make out with her again, easily pinning down her hands using her left hand because she was much stronger. Her other hand slowly pumped her hard erection, feeling it thrum against her hands.

Yes. Ryujin had male genitals. She's an intersex, and that's why she doesn't call herself 'normal'.

"Baby, are you ready for round 2?"

"Ah, just do as you please, Ryu..."

"Gladly"

Ryujin placed her attention on her neck, sucking on the sensitive skin and made sure to leave some marks. Lia moaned, but she felt something poking on her entrance. Ryujin knew that the latter felt it, and so she let the tip of cock glide through her parted lips, teasing her entrance and gradually rubbing her clit. Lia moaned, but she was still confused. What was that hard and warm thing? But she had no time to think as pleasure took over her body once again, arching her back and moving her hips to get more friction.

"Woah, easy there, tiger... You really want it that bad?"

"Hnnggg... Ryu, what's that thing below? Its poking my— uuggghhhhhh Ryujin!"

Lia felt as if she were a virgin again, feeling her entrance stretch out as the large thing was slowly pushed in. Ryujin groaned, feeling how Lia's warmness welcomed her throbbing erection as if it was sucking her in.

"Ah... You're so tight, baby..."

"W-What? R-Ryu.... Ah, s-shit, ooooh..."

"Do you feel that, baby? You've made it so hard. Feel how my cock throbs for you."

"W-What? Ryujin..."

Ryujin watched as Lia removed the blindfolds, still inside her but remained unmoving. Lia stared at her eyes, adjusting her eyesight before she let her eyes trail down her toned abs, to her center. She couldn't see it early, but she figured out what it was.

"I-Is that..."

"Yes, baby, its a dick. And its hard for you..."

"Oh my gosh..."

"..."

"Fuck, you're so big... Uggghhh"

Ryujin smirked, moving in and out slowly, letting out deep moans that Lia finds really hot. Ryujin had her eyes focused on her, staring at her lustfully as she enjoyed her tight pussy.

"Fuck, so tight... Ahh, shit, baby..."

"R-Ryu, why d-didn't you t-tell me earlier?"

"I told you baby, you're up for a big surprise..."

Lia moaned louder as Ryujin's pace increased, going in and out of her harder than before. The sounds of skin slapping, moans, and grunts could be heard and it was enough to arouse the two of them even more. Ryujin held each of her thighs and pushed them apart, feeling her dick dig inside deeper. Lia moaned and moaned, arching her back and gripping the sheets in pleasure. Ryujin groaned as she fucked her merciless, knowing that the other was close to her climax again.

"Cum for me, baby..."

"Ryujin! Aaaaaah..."

"Mmm, good girl..."

Ryujin pulled out and flipped her over. Lia was now on all fours, her ass sticking up in the air. Receiving no warning, she felt Ryujin rammed inside her hardly that made her eyes roll to the back of her head. Ryujin was fucking her in doggy style position, and she could feel her cock much deeper inside.

"Hnnnggg, Ryu, s-slow down— aaaaah!"

"Slowdown? Baby, why would I? Your tight pussy makes me want to go all day."

"Aahhh, ryu, please..."

Ryujin didn't granted her pleadings, and played with her clit instead. Lia moaned in pleasure as her pussy was already so sensitive, and she felt Ryujin's movements going harder and faster at each thrust. It was all too much.

"Baby... I'm close... ugghhhh, shit, so tight..."

"Ryu, oh gosh, oh.... Fuck, I... I'm cumming—"

"Let's cum together, baby... Scream my name, let everyone know who's fucking you senseless."

"Aaahhhh... Ryujin!"

With one last hard thrust, the two of them reached their climax. Ryujin grabbed Lia by the waist and pushed her cock deeper inside her, riding her high. The two of them panted, letting theirselves adjust back to normal.

"Are you tired, baby?"

"Hmmm... You literally fucked me hard, Ryu... Ah, please pull out."

"Why, aren't you up for round 4?"

"Oh gosh, please, no— Ah! Ryu!"

Ryujin chuckled, moving in and out of her slowly to tease her. Lia tried to move away, but Ryujin's grip on her waist was so firm that she had no choice but to stay on her position, letting Ryujin penetrate her once again. She was tired, yes, but she was still aroused. Ryujin's slow pace just made her hornier, as she moaned out.

"I thought you were tired, baby? Your body seems to want more of me..."

"Shin Ryujin... I'm very sensitive—"

"Hey, I haven't gave my all yet. And I know you still want it, your body wouldn't react like this otherwise."

"Hnnnggg, Ryu, arrgghhhh whatever. Just fuck me!"

"Good girl. Now, how about you ride me? Show me your skills, baby..."

Oh, it was long night.