Qin Li shook his head. At this moment, Qin Li suddenly realized that he had made a mistake. If you are so slow, you will never understand the words clearly, and he will never understand. Emotional intelligence is low, emotional cognitive impairment, or he has not considered this aspect at all. The brain of the cockroach is clearly different from the brain of ordinary humans.

"I am really angry, but what I have to say has nothing to do with this."

He said inexplicably: "What do you want to say? You can talk about it, how can you swallow it up? Hey, wait for us to go home." He said as soon as he said, saying the quick expression of going home soon. .

Qin Li was very unhappy. He was even more dissatisfied with the urging and indifference. He stunned a bit, leaning forward and looking closer at the squat, low and unable to refuse the tunnel: "Close your eyes."

阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬

However, the spit was thrown into the trough, and he still closed his eyes.

Qin Li is one step closer. He does not hesitate to put his lips on his lips. The lips are very beautiful, revealing the tender color of the powder. After touching, it feels softer, like a sweet cake.

After being kissed, his body suddenly collapsed and immediately returned to normal. He looked at Qin Li with confusion and incomprehension: "What are you doing with me?"

Qin Li did not use words to explain, he took the back of his neck, pulled it rudely, and then kissed the lips again. This time the kiss didn't stop at the touch, but it didn't even taste it. Qin Li kissed him savagely and savagely. He was completely stunned, and he didn't respond for a while. Qin Li will open the lips and teeth, and the tongue will drive straight into the warm, moist and sweet mouth.

The tongue licked the tongue of Qin Li, as if to force Qin to sneak out, but did not dare to use too much force. The two men's wet and flexible tongues entangled and stirred, and the airy sound of the obscene and awkward waters sounded in the closed, quiet and quiet compartment. He was kissed by the tongue and numb, and Qin Li exudes a crazy possessive desire, like to take him into the belly.

He was very confused and afraid. He knew that the kiss was completely different from what he had before. Before Qin Li had never kissed him so fiercely and paranoidly, this kiss is more like a lover, more like a couple, obviously does not meet the relationship he has always defined with Qin Li.

The lower jaw is numb, the wall is sore, the brain is deprived of oxygen, and the sputum is panic and fearful to attempt to push Qin Li. He was in a hurry at this moment. He didn't understand how Qin Li would suddenly be like this. Tonight, everything was not smooth. First, Shen Wenjin was not right. After that, Qin Li was not right. The brain is messy and the whole person is more confused.

When Qin Li loosened and quit his mouth, he began to breathe fresh air, and the hypoxic brain finally resumed operation. Then, he suddenly tasted a faint **** smell. He groaned in confusion, and suddenly realized what it was.

He just bite Qin Li and bite Qin Li.

Qin Li still faces sideways, and can't see the injured when he closes his mouth. He was very dark, and he couldn’t see the bottom, but he was inexplicably flustered. Even the words that originally asked Qin Li were retracted without words. He was facing Qin Li, like a child who made mistakes, knowing that he was justified, but he could not blame him for questioning by instinct.

For Qin, Qin Li is a very special and extremely important existence. He is also a brother and a teacher. Since he was a child, he has occupied all the weights of his life. He will habitually rely on him and trust him. Therefore, Qin Li suddenly came to kiss him, and he was frightened. He was confused, not to blame Qin Li, but he could not do it.