He seemed to find your question amusing, "You know, if it was anyone else being followed, they usually wouldn't be this laid back about it."

You shook your head and slowed your pace so you were now walking side by side, "Well you haven't done anything to me yet so I have no reason to be on high alert."

"That's not a very good way of thinking Sweetheart. People will take advantage of that." He looked down only to see you still unbothered.

"I'd like to see them try."

Just as a test, in one swift movement, he reached from his pocket aiming for your throat in a slicing motion.

He was interested in you because of how unguarded you were, but lost interest as he saw you make no movement to stop his sudden attack.

However, he was surprised to feel a hand wrapped around his wrist stopping him from reaching your skin.

He looked over at you only to see you had stopped his movement with your own hand.

You watched him from the corner of your eye when his bored expression turned into something more.

"Well would you look at that, maybe you aren't as boring as I thought you would be."

You frowned at his realization, but ignored it as you continued to walk into the store you both had finally reached.

Walking through the aisles, you noticed that he had put his hood over his head before entering the store.

Placing your focus back on the snacks in front of you, you picked out some of your favorites before walking over to the drinks.

You stood next to the hooded man who had yet to give you his name, and looked for something specific.

Looking down at his hands, you questioned, "Are you getting anything?"

He looked at you with a monotonous face, he raised a brow at all the snacks in your hand but turned to face back in front of him, "No.., I don't think I will."

Slowly nodding your head, you spotted what you were looking for, grabbed it, and headed to the cashier.

You pulled out the money from you pocket and handed it over while the cashier put your things in a bag.

"Thank you, have a nice day!" he sounded quite cheerful for being a cashier.

You replied back nonetheless and walked out to see the scarred man standing outside already.

'He's seriously waiting for me.. he really has nothing else to do?'

You walked out the store and threw a bag in his direction.

He was caught off guard but caught the bag before it hit the ground. He looked at it suspiciously which only made you roll your eyes and start walking.

Opening the bag, he was greeted by some of the snacks you bought and the drink he was looking at.

Before catching up with you, he smiled under his breath.

After walking for a few minutes, you spoke up knowing he wouldn't tell you without being asked.

"So."

You hoped he would respond to you at least, but he just looked in your direction.

Looking down in exasperation, you huffed, "Do you have a name, or should I just call you Mr. Stalker."

Opening his bag of snacks, he replied shortly, "Dabi."

You stared straight ahead without glancing at him, "What's your real name?"

Though he was a little surprised, he hid it well, instead he chuckled lowly, "Interested?"

He turned to you with ominous smile, but you remained nonchalant, "Not really.."

You turned your head to face him.

Wanting to get a different reaction, you added, "Just a dumb name."

He paused while you walked ahead, smiling to yourself.

'Got him.'

Recovering quickly, he was soon by your side once again, entertained by your remark.

"I've got to say, you really are something Princess."

You grimaced at the nickname, knowing it was probably going to stick, "Glad to hear it," and though it was sarcastic, it looked as though it went over his head.

"It's Y/n by the way."

"Mmm, I think I'll stick with Princess."

Finding distaste in the name, you kept quiet knowing you probably weren't going to be able to change his mind.

"Again why are you following me?"

He threw his trash in the can as you both walked past, "Just passing the time."

"Don't you have like villain stuff to do?"

Once again, he was thrown off by your blunt nature and curious as to why you came to that conclusion.

Almost as if you read his mind, "You killed someone random guy in an alley and I've seen you on the news."

'Does he think I'm dumb?'

"Yet you haven't tried to run away?"

You only laughed at his words though. Stopping where you stood, you looked over your right shoulder and your eyes met, but this time it was different.

You were surrounded by a malicious aura, "I'm not afraid of you."

Turning the corner to your street, you slightly ran wanting to get home quickly and lose him so he didn't know where you lived.

On the street you were previously on, he stood there in the same position as before.

Finally relaxing, he became painfully aware of how quickly you were able to put him on his guard.

Glancing around the corner at the street you ran down, he saw that you were no longer in sight.

He smiled under his breath while looking down at his wrist.

"Quite interesting indeed Princess."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*