He was down on his knees within a second, not even minding the cold, hard bathroom floor. His lips sucked around your clit harshly, forcing your hips to buck up from the wall. He didn't miss a single beat, almost effortlessly working your body with his lips and tongues. Regardless of how you felt about this morning, your man was good and you both knew it.

"Look at you finally being good. Maybe if you had been good all day, I would have been the one on my knees" you told him between your moans. You felt more than heard him whimper against your body, picturing the roles reversed.

He got you off quickly after that, wanting to prove to you so badly that he was good, so that hopefully, if you allowed it, he could get off too. You came with a deep moan, your back arched against the cool shower wall and your fingers tangled in his hair, pulling him as close as possible to your body. His tongue didn't stop until you were writhing, forcing him off of you.

When you looked down at him again, a whole new rush of arousal shot through your body. His hair was a beautiful mess, tousled under your fingers and the water. His lips were swollen and wet, slightly parted as he finally got the chance to breathe. And his eyes. Oh his fucking eyes. He looked like an absolute glorious fucked out mess even though you hadn't even touched him yet. He looked as breathless as you felt. The power you had over this man was borderline insanity.

"Do you think you did a good enough job to fuck me?" you asked him lowly, watching his eyes widen.

"Please. I've wanted to all day" he told you honestly, the plea evident in his eyes.

"I really don't think you deserve it after your stunt this morning but I'll be nice. You can fuck me, but you better make me cum twice off your cock before you even think about cumming" you gave in with a dark chuckle, watching as a blush crept to his face and his cock twitched.

He was on his feet in an instant, easily lifting you up and balancing your body between the wall and his strong chest. It didn't take him much longer to slip his cock inside of you and from the angle, you could feel everything. Every vein, every ridge, every throb. He definitely chose correctly when he picked this position.

With every thrust, his pelvis was brushing against your clit and the tip of his cock was perfectly hitting your G-spot. You couldn't even hold the moans back. He was proving just how good he was tenfold, he deserved to hear how good he was making you feel.

"You were so fucking bad this morning, you know that?" you asked, slowly dragging your hand up his chest and to his throat. You didn't clench down hard, but the fact that your hand was there was enough to make him moan "Who gave you the filthy idea that peeping on me was the right thing to do?"

"Y/N, fuck" he said back, not quiet an answer, but you knew exactly what it meant. It meant that as your orgasm was building, so was his and he was having a hard time controlling it between your words and your hand so perfectly placed.

And you knew exactly what to do to tip him over the edge. To make him cum and break the rules some more just so you could fuck with him more later. It was devious, but it was the perfect punishment.

"You're not showing me how good you can be. I know how close you are. Are you thinking about me in the shower again? How good I looked touching myself while you watched?" you questioned, your hand only gripping his throat tighter.

"No. Fuck. I'm being good, please" he begged aimlessly, thrusting inside of you erratically, just proving how close to the edge he was.

"If you were good, you wouldn't act like a desperate little boy" you told him, trying your best to sound coherent through your own moans.

You gripped his chin between your fingers to hold him steady before bringing up your other hand and swinging it against his face, a resounding crack echoing around the empty locker room. His head remained steady, but his entire body trembled. He managed to keep you upright, but he was breaking down slowly, spiraling to his release.

"You better make me cum before you do" you got out, at least managing to sound menacing enough.

"I'm so close. Please cum, please" Oliver whimpered, fighting against himself to get you there.

No matter what, you could never say that Oliver Wood was a quitter. He raced to get you to your finish, and when you did, you contracted around him so tightly he hissed and you released with a scream, unable to hold back the sound. He came with a groan, his head buried in your shoulder.

You took a moment to catch your breath before opening your mouth to speak "I thought I told you to make me cum twice before you did" you offered weakly, still a little breathless. But nevertheless, your words had their desired effect.

Oliver's head immediately snapped up and you could already see the apology in his eyes. You chuckled slightly as you slid back down the wall, gracefully landing on your feet.

"Don't worry, baby boy. You'll learn your lesson for that one later - nothing a few edges won't be able to fix. But first we need to finish your shower, hm?" you asked softly, moving his messy hair back out of his face.

He gulped but gave you a steady nod before flashing a barely there grin. He was a little shit - basically asking for a punishment. But he was all yours.