he was falling out of giving time to him and now was the proper time to properly say sorry to him missing out on practically everything about his day and his stories he often say to chan when he comes home.

he heard the sound of the lift indicating that he had arrived on his unit level, as it slowly opened he walked out of it even though it wasn't fully opened yet he couldn't wait.

he walked pass through a couple of condo unit doors and finally he was in front of his.swiping his card and placing his thumb on the fingerprint slot the younger pushed the door as it opened recognizing his thumbprint.

he decided not to yell and announce that he's home wanting to surprise his boyfriend.

he first went inside the bedroom finding no one there but a phone placed on top of the white matress, he didn't recognize the phone because he was sure how seungcheol's phone looked like, he approached the bed and picked it up clicking the power button the screen turned on showing the wallpaper.

it was jeonghan and his boyfriend jisoo, chan shrugged it off maybe his best friend came by and left his phone on their bed unattended.

chan didn't even wonder why it was on their bed, he trusted the older too much.

he heard noises from the kitchen so he smiled and silently walked towards their kitchen, when he was slowly getting there he heard muffled noises chan again, shrugged it off maybe seungcheol was talking to someone over the phone.

as his feet dragged him closer towards the kitchen he was suddenly walking slowly.

the muffled noises were now clear and it wasn't seungcheol talking to someone over the phone, it was seungcheol talking to someone who might be beside or in front of him as the unknown person replied to him.

chan's stomach dropped as he felt the lump on his throat thicken as he slowly arrived in front of the kitchen, he was leaning on the door frame careful not to be seen by seungcheol, he stayed there as his tears streamed down on his face.

he listened to the horrible words the two were exchanging through their moans.

"you're so much better than chan, fuck! i shouldn't have dated him"

chan was in brink of collapsing and shouting his heart out at the same time, like his body was driven over by thousands of sixteen wheeled trucks. he was weak, depressed and stumbled down at the same time.

he stepped up showing his body towards the two he finally heard someone say

"and you're so much better than jisoo"

chan was in between trauma and horror, his mind hazy and clouded with anger and disgust.

"didn't know you were a whore yoon jeonghan"

chan inhailed sharply when he remembered that day, he was so dumb to even notice before that it was jeonghan who seungcheol was having an affair with.

despite all the signs that was screaming at him to be read he remained stubborn, he trusted jeonghan because they were best friends and they were almost bonded by blood through their fondness of each other and on top of all that they were friends for so many years by now.

best friends do not steal his best friend's man even though the temptation was undeniable and irresistible, even if they felt giddy and relentless they should never steal someone's man, someone's boyfriend.

someone's lover.

chan's vision went blurry, he stepped on the break the beautiful melody was still playing.

"and i know we weren't perfect but i've never felt this way for no one"

chan was beyond hurt because of the song.

"and i just can't imagine how you could be so okay now that i'm gone"

chan punched the horn of making it blast a loud sound, his sobs were mixed with it. he just can't fucking move on.

"you said forever now i drive alone past your street"

chan had it, he punched the radio making the little screen that's supposed to show the radio channels break into little pieces of glasses.

he wasn't over choi seungcheol yet but one call changed his perception in his bitter life.

he answered the call.

"h-hello, jisoo hyung?"

[  to be continued  ]