"Y/n... I cant.." said Miles softly.

"Look at them, they have their little white hairs and hmm that's definitely Emilia's nose." said Y/n, Miles still didn't turn. "Look at them."

"If Emilia dies.. I don't want nothing to do with them." said Miles, Y/n turned so fast to Miles, almost giving herself whiplash.

"Don't say that, she's not going to die... My dad and Adrian are in there.. doing everything for her, ok?" said Y/n feeling a knot in her throat.

"I didn't care if she couldn't have kids... I love her... I cant lose her, Y/n. I wanted us to spend the rest of our life together.. now it's their fault it was cut short.." said Miles as Y/n sighed and turned to look at the sleeping babies.

"She's not going to die, Miles." said Y/n feeling the tears stream down her face again.

"And what if she does? I don't think I will be able to handle that, Y/n. This isn't fair!" said Miles sliding back down to the floor and pulling his knees to his chest again.

"Emilia's been through to much to give up now... you know how happy she was when she found out she was pregnant... that she could give you a family.. don't push that family away." said Y/n as she struggled to sit down next to Miles who was crying into his knees.

———

"It's been too long now.. almost three hours?" said Nick as he packed back in forth.

"Surgeries usually take a long time, Nick." said Mrs. L/n as she hugged Lucas and Samantha.

"She can't die... Emilia deserves her happy ending... after everything she's been through. She deserves it, she's would be an excellent mother... she can't.." said Nick cutting off as Mrs. Morales hugged him.

"Samantha! Do you know what time it is?" said Graham as he came into St. Mungo. "What happened?..."

"Emilia's dying." said Samantha as she ran towards her brother, Graham felt like he took a bludger to the stomach as he looked around for Miles.

"I'm sorry I don't think I heard you right... I thought everything was fine and she was in labor.." said Graham as Mrs. and Mr. Morales looked at him.

"Something went wrong.. the twins are fine... they're healthy." said Mr. Morales as Graham blinked hard and looked at Nick and Hayden who looked devastated.

———

"I don't understand why her heart rate isn't going back to normal?" said Mr. L/n as he looked in Emilia's stomach. "Everything is fine!!"

"She's crashing again!" said another healer, Adrian stared at Emilia as Mr. L/n looked more around.

"Come on E.." said Adrian as he looked down at her. Her heart beat stopped as Adrian moved Mr. L/n away and grabbed the defibrillator.

"Clear!" said Mr. L/n as everyone moved away as Adrian shocked her, they looked at the monitor as Adrian did it again. "SAY CLEAR!"

"Emilia come on! Clear!" said Adrian as he did it again. "Clear!"

"Adrian stop it.." said Mr. L/n as he looked at the clock. "Call it."

"SHES NOT DEAD!" said Adrian as he shocked her again. "Come on E... clear!"

"Adrian.. stop.. that enough.." said Mr. L/n as Adrian had tears streaming down his face. He shocked her again as Mr. L/n tried to move Adrian away. "Someone call time of death."

"DONT YOU DARE! SHES NOT DEAD!" shouted Adrian as he shocked her again.

"Time of death is 11:28 pm-" said a healer.