‘Any reason for the insanely good mood?’ asked Liam curiously.

‘Nope just had a good night’s sleep and it’s made me feel a million times better.’

Just then the bell rang so we all headed to class.

I was so involved in the lessons and my mood was so good that people started asking how much sugar I had consumed.

The bell for lunch went what felt like twenty minutes later. In reality though it had been three hours since school started.

I am so glad it is lunch I am starving. For once I was actually excited about eating the cafeteria food.

After I had got my lunch I quickly scanned the room and headed over to where Liam and Chelsea were. Once I had sat down I noticed that they were giving me some weird looks.

‘Okay seriously there has to be more of a reason why you are in such a good mood. You are aware you just skipped to the lunch table right? Not sure how you did that without dropping your lunch though if I’m honest.’

‘There’s no real reason why I’m in a good mood. Just slept well, I’m going on Skype to Daniel later and my parents are getting back tomorrow.’

‘Should have known it had something to do with Daniel’ Liam whispered to Chelsea and she nodded. I don’t think I was supposed to hear it but he wasn’t being that quiet.

‘Okay first of all I don’t think you know how to whisper,’ I stuck my tongue out at him, ‘and secondly if you were listening properly he wasn’t the only reason why I am in a good mood.’

‘Okay well now we know why you are so happy are any of you free this weekend?’ Chelsea asked.

Liam shook his head as if to say nothing at the same time I answered ‘spending time with my parents tomorrow but as far as I know I’m doing nothing on Sunday.’

‘Great,’ she chirped, ‘so do you guys want to go shopping Sunday then?’

Liam groaned at this, ‘we always go shopping. Can’t we do something else? You guys know I don’t like shopping.’

That’s the first time I’ve heard him complain about one of Chelsea’s ideas to her face. He has a point though. We should do something that he actually likes to do.

‘Alright, what do you want to do then?’ she huffed, clearly annoyed. I don’t think she has any right to be though.

‘Crazy golf?’

‘Nope, don’t like that idea,’ she replied.

‘Chels,’ I piped in, ‘stop sulking. You did say two weeks ago that you’d like to so you can’t say that you don’t like the idea. Liam’s right, we always go shopping and it’s not fair on him when he doesn’t like it. We need to start doing some things that he likes to do as well.’

‘Wow, okay yeah I guess you’re right. I’m sorry Liam. Of course we can go play crazy golf. So you shook your head when I asked if you’re doing anything this weekend. Does that mean you’re free tomorrow too?’

‘It does. Well mostly. Next door neighbour stole our cat so I need to try to get them to give her back. Apart from that I am free.’

‘Awesome, want to come round and watch some movies?’

After that I zoned out of the conversation and concentrated on my lunch. I am pretty sure he agreed to go round her tomorrow though.

The rest of the day went by really quickly and before I knew it, it was time to go home.

For some reason I was in a jogging mood so I jogged the whole way home. I’m seriously out of character today.

When I got home I put my bag in my room and got into some more comfortable clothes. That’s when my dropped. I’m Skyping Daniel tonight. How was I so excited before? I know it has only been two days but what if he has decided he doesn’t want to know me anymore? I need to take my mind off of this.

Firstly, I decided to make myself something to eat as I’m hungry, as usual. I made myself a chicken wrap and ate it rather quickly. I knew it wasn’t going to take my mind off it much.

Once I finished eating I washed my things, dried them and then put them away. After I put some music on really loudly and started to tidy up the house. I’m probably annoying the neighbours with the loud music but who cares.

I started by getting my dirty clothes and putting them into the washing machine. While the clothes were washing I dusted the whole house. It took me about an hour but it did help to keep me distracted.

The washing machine was finished by the time I had dusted and got myself a drink. I took the washing up and hung it up to dry. Now it’s time to wash my cup up.

Next I went around just tidying anything that I saw and just organizing the house a bit. Once that was done I started hovering. I always left this until last as I felt like it was the best option to. Plus I hate hovering so I like to push it off as long as possible.

Everywhere was tidy and it’s still an hour until I’m supposed to be Skyping Daniel. So I took out a book and started to read. Nothing better to distract me than getting into an imaginary world.

At half eight I logged on to Skype and noticed Daniel was already online. When he called and we started talking, I relaxed. There was nothing to worry about at all.

We talked about his trip, what we’ve done, our plans and it was just nice to talk to him.

I yawned and looked at the time noticing it was almost ten.

As I was about to tell him I had to go a girl walked into his room.

‘Hey Daniel, have you missed me?’ she said as she hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

I can’t believe it. Has he got a girlfriend already?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 12 is finally up!

Comment and vote

Keep safe :)