one.

luca santo cruz

"wasgood luc," deebo dapped me as i took a seat on the couch

"nun," i shrugged taking out the stacks of cash and sitting them on the table. i watched as he placed them in the money counter, pulling the money closer to him but taking two stacks out for me.

"preciate it," i nodded putting the money in my gucci pouch.

"wassup with you today?" he asked looking up at me.

"just tired," i lied. i was having one of my withdrawals again and i didn't want anything to do with anyone right now. just wanted to go home and smoke.

"you having one of your episodes again huh?" he asked and i sucked my teeth looking away.

just let me leave bruh.

"aight you got it, ima hit you tomorrow," he dapped me and i nodded leaving out.

i unlocked my car as i walked towards it and got in making my way to five guys. after getting my food i drove home to my apartment.

going into my glove compartment i pulled out my key card to unlock the gate considering it was late, the concierge probably wasn't there to open it for me.

niggas don't be doing they job properly i'm finna file a complaint.

parking my car in the garage of my apartment complex, i grabbed my food and got out before locking my doors.

as the elevator was about to close, it opened again and in walked one of my neighbours and her dog. she smirked at me whilst i mugged her.

"hey luca," she smiled at me.

"sup," i said looking straight ahead and pressing the button to my floor.

"how you been?" she asked but i ignored her going through my phone.

the elevator dinged meaning i was on my floor.

"well take care!" she yelled waving but i continued to ignore walking towards my door.

"i hate it here," i said to myself as i walked in locking the door behind me. i slipped off my shoes then went to the front room switching on the lights so i could find the remote.

switching on my tv i sat down with my food and put on top boy.

𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣:
𝙬𝙮𝙙 𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩?

𝙢𝙚:
𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙙𝙞𝙨 ?

𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣:
𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖? 𝙡𝙪𝙘𝙖 𝙨𝙥𝙬𝙢 𝙣 𝙨𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩 🙄
𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙪 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝?

𝙢𝙚:
𝙣𝙤

𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣:
𝙪 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝙧𝙪

i sighed and silenced my phone as my phone kept blowing up.

when will i catch a fucking break?

*

"so what you're telling me is she used her teeth whole time?" i asked deante. he was telling us about he got his dick sucked last night.

"yes bruh that shit was scraping against my dick i had to make her leave," he sighed looking at the ceiling getting close to tears which made me burst into laughter.

"wait who was it again?" tj asked.

"that one girl whats her name," deante clicked his fingers, "andrea,"

"oh naaaa," i said shaking my head laughing, "that bitch been tryna get with me for a minute but i keep dubbing her,"

"i literally fucked shorty last week what," tj scrunched his face up, "i was gonna get her to suck my dick the other day but her teeth," he tooted his lips to the side. ,"

"why you dubbed her luca?" deante questioned me.

"you know that nigga don't like black girls," tj shook his head.

"nigga i like black girls," i scoffed.

"ian never seen you with a black girl or heard you talk about them,"

"right but you stay talking about them latinas," tj agreed.

"can you even say nigga?" deante asked.

"stop playing with me bruh," i said getting up beginning to get aggravated.

"chill where you going?" deante laughed.

"i got business to handle i'll catch y'all later or sum," i said leaving out. truth is all the business i needed to handle for the day was handled but them niggas lowkey blew me.

i grew up with deante and tavares (tj). we've been friends since middle school and they've always been there for me when no one else wasn't, so now they're like brothers to me.

i scrolled through my messages looking for whoever i could kick it with for the day.

𝙘𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙮:
𝙬𝙮𝙙 𝙧𝙣

𝙢𝙚:
𝙞'𝙢 𝙤𝙢𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙧𝙣

𝙘𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙮:
𝙖𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙪𝙣𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙

i locked my phone putting it on my lap and made my to chrissy's house.

chrissy was one of those girls that would do wifey shit for me but never actually become wifey. she took care of me whether it was sex or in general. yeah we vibed from time to time but i never see myself being serious with her.

i pulled up to her apartment and locked my door after getting out. i made my way upstairs and went straight to her door opening it.

i locked the door behind me and went to the front room and she was sat there on her couch with nothing but a robe on.

"hey you," she smirked walking up to me and pulled me into the room. i smirked closing the door behind me.

*

"you hungry?" chrissy asked as she laid on me.

"coolin," i nodded grabbing my phone from her night stand. a few texts from deebo made me sigh as i moved my arm from around her shoulder and got up beginning to get dressed.

"you bout to leave?" she asked and i nodded.

"we usually cuddle and i cook for you tho... what you in a rush for?"

"i got shit to handle," i said throwing my shirt over my head and putting my shoes on.

"this isn't like you luca," she scoffed.

"what makes you think you know what i'm like?" i laughed grabbing my hat and leaving.

-