Now I just got out of my shower, laying in bed binge watching 'Dawson's Creek'

(If you haven't watched it you really should)

About an hour and half passes as I decided to get ready. I didn't want to stand out so I just put on a soft black long sleeve one piece. Adding some dark brown pants, I add another black jacket on top to keep me warms. I slide on some shoes and grab my purse, walking out the door.

(I tried to find the best photo I could, so just imagine this with as a long sleeve and a jacket)

(Time skip)

I finally arrive at the set, Millie comes and let me in. I immediately hug her, "hiii" I say excited.

"Hiii" she says in the same town, giggling at the end. "So uh we have a few minutes so just come with me real quickly" she says taking my hand and pulling me towards her trailer.

We quickly get in before a knock goes at the door. "Millie open the door it's Louis" the deep voice says. My eyes widen looking over at Millie.

We both panic for a second "ya ya one second" she raises her voice for him to hear. She looks back at me and points at her closet. It was very small, wouldn't be able to hold more than 1 person.

We trade looks of 'no way' and 'there is no where else'. "Millie" Louis whines, shaking the door. I jump into the closet. I hear her shuffle around, then place something against the door, probably a chair.

"Finally" Louis let's put a sigh walking into the room. I place my hand over my mouth. "So uh what are you doing" he says.

They continue to talk, i couldn't hear much though. Then another knock on the door "come on we are filming" a voice says.

"Uh I'll meet you there" Millie says unsure, leaving Louis confused.

"Uhh ok" he mumbles leaving the trailer.

Then the closet door opens, I let out a sigh. "Ok come on" Millie says pulling me out.

We both go separate ways, me going to the back of the set, her meeting Louis by the cameras. The set was in a flower market, pots of flowers filled.

The whole crew knew this was happening, "oh there you are Y/n" Spencer, Louis's agent says.

"Haha hi" I smile at him.

"Ok so you come here" he says walking to the front of the cameras. Louis and Millie begin walking a little more down the tracks. "Ok so yup are going to stand here and just like look at the flowers or something, them Millie will say "oh here is my friend" or something like that. That's when you turn around and Louis sees you ok" he explains leaving a thumbs up at the end.

I laugh slightly "ok got it" I say. He nods walking off. I take a glance at the camera and see a small lens pointing in my direction. I look down at the flowers, admiring each one.

Louis and Millie begin saying their lines, walking closer to me.

"Oh I almost forgot, I made a friend" Millie speaks as Enola.

"Oh is that so" Louis/Tewksbury speaks. I haven't heard him this close in so long, a knot in my stomach turns out of nervousness.

"Yes it is, ahh here she is" Mille/Elona says standing next to me.

I turn around to face him "Viscount Tewksbury. It's lovely to meet you" I speak in the best British accent I can. I couldn't help but smile when I see his face.

His face drops out of disbelief. He glances at the cameras before coming closer to me. He raps his arms around my body. "Please tell me you are actually here and it's not the sleep deprivation catching up on me" he says.

I giggle softly at him "ya I'm actually here". His arms slide down to my waist, pulling me even closer. He turns his body so his back was facing everyone. He pulls away for a second, then kissing me. A sweet passionate kiss. I hear the rest of the crew clapping making me pull away.

"Did everyone know about this" Louis says looking at the crew causing everyone starts laughing.

After a few minutes of talking they had to actually film the scene. This time I was sitting on the side lines watching him. "And cut. That's a rap for today" the director calls.

Louis lets out a sigh walking over to me. He smiles tiredly before nodding his head, suggesting me to follow him.

Louis changed out of his costume, then walked over to me. "Let's go home" he mumbles rapping an arm around me.

(Time skip)

Once we pull up to his house he open the door for me and then we walk inside. We didn't say much during the car ride, both waiting to give each other our full attention.

I fall onto his bed as he lays onto of me. "I'm so happy your here" he whispers into my ear.

I open my arms to hold him, he accepts it laying his head on my chest. I lay my hands into his hair, this  making his whole body automatically relax.

________________________________

I haven't posted in a while 🦧

Butttttt I have lots of ideas so there is more coming