GETTING FREAKY👅😩-BLUEFACE

(Bri)

(Bri)

J: BAE THATS YOU? He asked as I close the front door.

B: YEA! I said walking in the backyard to see him live.

J: come here with yo fine ass. I smiled and walk over to him.

B: hey bae. I said sitting on his lap.

J: oooo you went natural! I hate when you where all dat makeup and weave. Yo hair and face beautiful.

B: thank you Bby. I said kissing him.

I got up and went to my dog Smokey. He was a Rottweiler. I felt someone smack my ass. I winced and rubbed it.

J: yall that's all mine right there. She mine! He said licking his lips. I went back to him and straddled him. I kissed him.

He kissed back gripping my ass. I added tongue and he grabbed my neck as we leaned back into the chair making out forgetting we were live. He stuck his hand in the front of my pants but they couldn't see cause I was facing towards him. He slid his hand in my underwear and started to rub my clit. I moaned into the kiss and wrapped my tongue around his. Smokey started to bark causing us to part.

He stuck his hand in my shorts and rubbed my lower belly.

B: yall some nasty hoes!! He rubbing my lower belly. I said laughing.

J: aye get up imma bout to get the speaker. I got up and he left.

B: hey y'all- MEGAN BITCH!! WE NEED TO LINK I MISS YOU. I said as she joined the laugh.

B: accept it! She did.

M: HEY BITCH.

B: play yo song I'm trynna get lit. She played her song Captain Hook.

I started twerking. The live was going crazy.

M: GET IT BITCH. She said hyping me up. I was snatched up by Jonathan. He grabbed my neck.

J: why you playin with me. He whispered bitting my ear.

M: ohh so Jonathan a freak. I nodded and stuck my tongue out crushing her to laugh and Jonathan smacked my ass.

J: y'all imma end the live I got some business to Handle.

M: bestie boutta get some d!! Tell me the details. She did leaving he ended the live and Jonathan took me to the room.

Let's just say I couldn't walk for a week...