Life Just Sucks

Okay well the only reason i joined and uploaded this is because im being black mailed by my friend and she said i have to upload this story thats been on my computor for months... Sorry if the font is weird i copied and pasted this from Microsoft Word. Oh and i wont upload EVERYDAY because my parents are divorced and my mom doesnt have internet(:* Okay Enjoy my suckish writing skills. Yeah i Said Suckish.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Chapter 1: Where Everything Went Wrong.

___________________________________

"I hate you!" I yelled as I slammed my door shut and started shoving clothes into my suitcase.

**********Flashback: 10 Min Ago**********

"Umm Emily can I have a word with you?" My mom slurred. Ha she's drunk again. "What is it now Bianca?" I always called my mom by her first name because she was never a mother to me since my dad died. "Well, Emily you're getting married." She said really fast. "What do you mean getting married!? Why. What did you do this time?" I said not caring when my mom started to cry. "Were you drunk and being stupid or do you just hate me."  She cried even more. "Emmy-"My mom started. "Don't you dare call me Emmy." I growled. "I mean Emily, I was at a bar last night and well, I owed this man a lot of money and he had a son that is seventeen and that's only a year older than you so I offered you to marry him. Not the man - his son." "When are they coming?" I said fighting back the urge to punch   my mother in the face. "Tomorrow at 9:00a.m. They bought you and their son a one- bedroom apartment." She said in-between sobs. "They got us a one-bedroom apartment?!" I yelled really not caring who heard at this point. I ran into my bedroom and locked the door while listening to my mother cry.

**********Flashback: Over**********

When I had a decent amount packed I  looked at my clock. It read 11:07p.m.  I sighed as I heard the front door shut. Mom, she was going to get drunk again. Ugh I'm too tired to pack anymore. I lay down and drifted off to sleep.

**********Dream: 10 years ago**********                 

"Push me higher!!!" I scream in my little 6 year old high pitched voice. My dad chuckled but obeyed my command. "Yay!" I yelled as he pushed me higher." When we were done playing on the swings we all decided to eat lunch so we took out our picnic basket. "Oooh yummy!" I squealed as my mom took out the ice cream. We always go to the park on Saturdays. We ate and laughed at each other's jokes. Then we left because it started to rain. I was sad when my dad said it was time to go but I listened and got in the car. Then we left the only place that brought me joy.

**********Dream: Over**********

Beep! Beep! Beep! "Ugh" I moaned as I got out of bed. Great it's time to meet my husband. I put emphasis on the word husband. I jumped into the shower and when i got out i put on a blue/purple blouse with a white vest and short shorts. Before I went into the living room I looked into the mirror. I'm not really pretty I'm.... Average. I have light brown hair that goes down my back in natural waves and brown eyes. I walked into the living room and sat on the couch. I put in my headphones in my ears and watched my iPod screen flicker to life. I scrolled through my playlist until I came to Hold My Hand by Michael Jackson. I was playing an intense game of angry birds when the doorbell rang. I moaned and got up to answer the door and there on my front porch was standing Kyle. Kyle as in the hottest guy at our school. He had black hair that stopped just above his eyebrows and green eyes that you could get lost into. He had on black skinny jeans with a blue Nelly shirt. Wow I love Nelly. Then I noticed there was another boy who looked about 14. He also had black hair that stopped above his eyes so they covered his eyebrows and chocolate brown eyes. He was wearing white skinny jeans with a black Michael Jackson Shirt. Man they have good taste in music. "Get lost Kyle." I snapped. As I shut the door I heard him say "Is that anyway to talk to you fiancé?" What! I opened the door and say Kyle smirking. Ugh I hate him. "Fine come in then." I mumbled. "Thank you. Oh and this is my little brother Mason." Mason huh. He's cute, like puppy dog cute.

Like a small puppy on the side of the road. Who's a cute puppy you are!! Whoa back to reality now. "Hello there." Mason said as he sat on the couch. "Yea hi." I answered. "Well someone's in a grumpy mood." Kyle said. "Well yea do you think I want to get married!?! Let alone to you!" Pain flashed crossed his face but he covered it up quickly. "What's so bad about me." He mumbled. "Hmm let me think." I pretended to think for a minute. "Your parents give you everything, when you snap your fingers you'll have a blonde bimbo on your lap and you have so much money it makes other people hate you." I yelled. "Well you're not so poor yourself there." He said. "Well at least my dad worked hard for this money!" As I mentioned my dad my eyes started to tear up. I sat down. Kyle smirked. Oh this isn't over yet. "I see you like Michael Jackson. I like him to." I glanced at Kyle. "I also like Nelly." Kyle smirked. God he smirks a lot. "What's your favorite song by Michael Jackson?" Mason asked. "Man in the Mirror!" Kyle and I said at the same time. I blushed. "I was asking Emily but okay. What's your favorite color?" Mason said sounding annoyed. Gosh jealous much? "Dark purple and light blue." I said. Kyle scoffed. "Why what's yours Kyle?" He raised an eyebrow and said "Dark blue and lime green." Hmm lime green huh. I'm not much of a green person. I looked at the time. 12:30p.m.   

"Okay you guys got to go because my mom will be home soon." I sighed. "But I want to meet your mom." Kyle challenged. "Oh no you do not." I told him. "I have a right she will be my mother-in-law soon. "Okay Kyle I suggest you get out of this house right now before I rearrange your pretty little face." I said in a serious tone. "Okay Mason lets go." Kyle said sounding scared. I smirked. After they left I put my headphones back in and listened to my iPod before I drifted off to a dreamless sleep.