Chapter 24: Changes

Start from the beginning

"Aug you better stop." I breathed out as his hands traveled up my shirt to my boobs and cupped them.

"No baybeh, you look too good right nah." He mumbled.

I moaned out loud as he grabbed my hair pulling my head back onto his shoulder and causing my back to arch. I ain't gonna be leaving anytime soon.

----------------------------------------------

"I know this girl ain't walkin' in here bowlegged! You gone spill everything once I get done with these photos." Bambi yelled from her spot on the canvas.

I laughed shaking my head as I limped over to Keyshia who was already smirking at me from her spot on the couch. I walked over and sat down next to her blushing with embarrassment from Bam's loud out burst and the way that I could see Keysh smiling at the side of my face. I put a hand up to cut her off before she could say anything.

"Don't even." I giggled.

"Girl bye, you about to tell me everything!" She stated, smacking my hand down.

I laughed and turned towards her on the couch. She was already lookin' at me with her head cocked to the side waiting.

"Stop looking at me like that!" I giggled.

Thinking back to what Aug and I had just done before I got here, had me feeling giddy. Hell the mere thought of August himself made me happy, he just really does something to me.

"Imma keep lookin' until you tell me!" She stated.

"She ain't sayin' shit until I get back out here so we can leave." Bambi shouted as she rushed past us.

Keysh and I laughed at her and went on to talk about something else in the mean time.

"So what the hell been up with you girl?" I smirked at her.

She started smiling hard at me and I already knew it had to do with Trent.

"Girl, me and Trent just been so good. He's so amazing, I'm mad I never got with him before." She breathed.

I smiled brightly at her, she truly was happy and you could see it in her face.

"Right! You used to swerve him so hard and I used to feel so sad for him. Now he got you."

"Right." She cheesed just as Bam came out fully dressed and on the phone.

"You right Chris, Imma stop disrespectin' yo ass, when you finally ain't gotta do community service no more. Bye nigga." She stated before ending the call and sliding the phone in her back pocket.

"What the hell was that about?" Keyshia questioned as we stood up off the couch and headed out the studio door.

"Chris trippin' on me again just because I haven't came over on his command." She shrugged.

We all slid into my car and headed down the road towards the community center in mama's neighborhood for Lisa's baby shower.

"Why not? I thought you liked smashing him, hell I thought your dream was a threesome between him, you, and Trey?" I stated looking at her from the rear view mirror.

"I do like smashing him, but its like that's all we do though. Sure he took me to Aug's album release or whatever, but that was nothing. I wanna be wit' him for real, for real, but he playin'." She stated looking out the window.

My heart had swelled up with joy hearing her say that. Bam never has really wanted to be with a guy, sure she would entertain some of them romantically, but it has always been about the sex for her so I assumed that's what Chris was. But now shes sitting here telling us that she actually wants something real. That's big of her to admit and even long for.