The One Who Wants to Become Demon King and Demon God

"What are we doing here? We saw you, so we just..." He was explaining. "We?"

He was cut off abruptly. "Yes." She whispered in Sabnock's ear behind him before blowing gently to it, startling and rubbing his ear from the ticklish feeling, baffled to see her there too. "Where art thou come from?" 

"Me?" She leaned back with a glint of amusement in her eyes. "Iruma explained. I just happened to look for him and on our way, we saw you. He just happened to come to your aid first before I." 

"Is that...?" 

"The Guardian of Cutthroat Valley's child? You are correct." She said. 

"The Guardian's child?" Iruma looked at them and waved, saying that their child was alright. 

'This is my chance to attack!' Taking the sword slowly to attack it but was interrupted by Iruma. 

"Oh, we won't do anything. Right?"

"Huh?? What is art thou saying? This is our chance to—"

"Right? Put it down..." Iruma said once more. "But..." 

"It would be wise to listen to Iruma-kun." She said quietly. Sabnock glanced at her then turned to him who tilted his head with a smile. Sabnock dropped the sword and all three of them raised their hands as the beast stared at them before bowing its head along with its child. 

"They're thanking us. " She smiled at their gesture. "There is no need for that, we were happy to help your child." 

"You're too kind! Really, it was no problem! We're happy for you." He bowed and laughed. 

Sabnock was totally shocked by them. 'So these are the other honour students, Iruma and Hayami. What unbelievable demons!'

***

"No one else reached yet? Someone should have reached here by now." Said Kalego.

"Iruma-sama! Hayami-sama!" Asmodeus and Kuro reached the goal and their wings were gone. "Where is Iruma-sama and Hayami-sama?" Asmodeus questioned blankly.

"I guess you are second and you're third." He told the two representatives. "Hayami was here a long time ago but she left. She is already accounted for." He replied then it was Clara's turn to reveal herself. "Yay! We made it to the goal! Goal!" She stepped from behind Asmodeus's back. 

"And... she's fourth?" Clara stepped down on the ground with a smile and Asmodeus shouted at her. "You need to go back to the start line and fly here yourself!" 

"It's too late for that now, she is already here and Sensei placed her 4th in the rank of this race," Kuro told him with a shrug of her shoulders. By the way, Clara spent most of the race on Asmodeus's back. 

"Huh? I don't see Iruma-chi and Haya-ki?"

"I know she would be here but I figured he'd have reached the goal already." 

"We should wait and ask how come he isn't here yet." She conversed. 

***

It had gotten later, and none of the three students returned. "Those three sure are late." 

"Iruma-chi! Haya-ki! Did you get lost?" 

"There's no point in waiting. " Kalego swiped his hand across the paper and their names were removed. "Hey, Iruma-chi!"

"Silence! The lesson is now over. I will now announce the ranks."

"Hold it! Iruma-sama and Hayami-sama aren't here yet!"