The favor that led to the meeting

Y/N's POV

"Sorry to bother you, but I need a favor. Well more like I have a job for you," T'Challa explained to me through the phone. I put down the pen I was using as I laid back in my chair, "You don't often ask for favors, what do you need me to do?" I ask him thinking of all the things he could possibly want; Maybe he wanted some therapy sessions, after all, I do know that he has been having a rough time ever since King T'Chaka was killed.

"We found my father's killer. And we are going to place him at the Berlin Correctional Facility" he stated. I started looking to see if it had been informed to the public who the killer was and also hacked through some government files to find out who he is, "Well that's definitely good, where do I come into this?" I asked him, "I want you to go undercover in the prison and keep a watch on him for me, as well as becoming his therapist"

"So, you want me to move all the way to Germany, to become the therapist of Baron Zemo a dangerous terrorist, criminal, and murderer. Is that right?" I asked T'Challa allowing him and me to take in what he just asked me to do, "I know this isn't a simple favor but I trust you a lot, and I know you can get the job done. I will make it up to you, I promise" I sight shaking my head.

"Alright, but you own me big-time cat," I say and he chuckles through the phone, "I do. Okoye will pick you up, so get your things ready. Thanks again Y/N", "No worries, also, have you heard anything from Steve, Nat or Sam?" I asked T'Challa, curious about the location of my friends which I hadn't heard of for a couple of days now.

"I haven't heard from them since the fight with Stark, all I know is they are going into hiding because Ross is looking for them" I nodded as I turned my laptop off and stood up, "Alright thanks for letting me know, I'll call you once I arrive at Berlin", "Okay, take care Y/N," He says and ends the call.

I walk to my room and pack everything needed, which is actually quite a lot of things, after all, I'm not going on a vacation, instead, I'm unexpectedly moving to Germany for a murderer, exciting. 

After 2 hours of packing, I leave the suitcases next to the main door and sit back as I open my computer and start looking for more information about this so-called Baron Zemo. According to the government files his family was royalty but he himself was a Baron from Sokovia, his family died during the incident of Ultron in Sokovia (which I'm familiar with) he lost his father, wife, and children.

"That's actually pretty sad," I say to myself as I keep reading. He took the face of Bucky Barnes and framed him for the death of King T'Chaka, and that's how much information the government has on him, interesting. He also has charges of terrorism, assassination, identity fraud, and criminal activities.

"I have a lot in my bag, that cat owns me a lot," I say to myself and then hear a knock on my door, I stand up and open it to see Okoye standing outside, I smile at her as I welcome her in, "Okoye, it has been a while, how have you been?" I ask her as I close the door and take my laptop putting it inside my bag.

"I've been good, are you ready?" she asks me and I nod grabbing my two suitcases and my bag as I leave my apartment and close the door. I follow Okoye outside and we then get inside a car and it drives away, "King T'Challa has given you quite a job" Okoye says and I nod rolling my eyes, "Don't get me started, I know this is a favor but he better pay me, after all, he's moving me across the world to keep watch of a criminal, it's the least I expect"

"I agree, I'll make sure to tell him" she adds and I nod, "Is there anything I need to know about Zemo?" I ask Okoye, "Well he hasn't spoken to anyone apart from King T'Challa, so it might be hard to get him to speak, but I think that's really all you need to know" I nod and we just start talking about what we have been up to.

We then arrive at the airport and get on the jet, the flight is very nice, Okoye and I talk for a while and I also start planing some things in regards to Zemo, "By the way, we got you a job there already, you will be visiting Zemo twice a week, we have also arranged a place for you to stay at" Okoye informs me and I thank her.

"No worries, also guess who T'Challa is seeing soon?" she asks me and I turn to look at her intrigued, "Who?", "Nakia. She has been doing some missions but we are planning on meeting soon," she says and I look at her excited, "Please I bet he's going to embarrass himself, he's probably going to see her and freeze" 

"That's exactly what I thought," she says and then we keep conversing about T'Challa, and half of that conversation is us making fun of him. Once we arrive in Berlin which is 9 hours later Okoye drives me to my apartment and helps me bring my things in.

"You should find everything you need in the room if you need anything just call me," she says and I nod giving her a hug, "Thank Okoye, take care, and please don't forget to let me know what happens with T'Challa and Nakia," I tell her and she nods hugging me back, she says her goodbyes and leaves the apartment.

I walk to the couch and take a seat relaxing, it was a long trip, and honestly, I just want to rest, but I should probably check when I start working so I know how much time I have to accommodate. I stand up and walk to the desk to find a package on the desk with a note on top of it that says 'Open it and say 'I'm L/N, Y/N L/N' From: Shuri :)'

I laugh at the note and open the package to see an Ipad, I turn it on and a microphone emoji appears on screen, "Insert password" it says and shake my head chuckling, "L/N, Y/N L/N", "Y/N, welcome!" the robot says and then a facetime appears in the Ipad where I see Shuri a smile on her face, "Hey Y/N! I see you have just used the new project I'm working on, it's an artificial helper called 'Princess' Pretty cool right"

I nod, "It is, I haven't seen much of it yet but it seems cool", "Did you also get my reference with the password?" she asks me and I nod laughing, "I did, I should have seen it coming honestly," I tell her and she laughs, "Anyway, on the tablet you will be able to find any information needed as well as your schedule and other interesting tools, if you ever have any trouble with Princess let me know!" she says and I nod thanking her.

Once we end the call I decide to shower and get changed, I then go back to the living room and make myself a hot chocolate, "Hey Princess, when do I have my first shift with Zemo?" I ask her, "Ms. L/N your first shift with Baron Zemo is on 2 days on Monday," she says. I nod as I finish drinking the chocolate and head to sleep.

I spend the next day organizing the apartment and investigating more into Zemo, it seems he has a high interest in Hydra as well as the super soldiers they have created, which is probably how he was able to control Bucky in that fight he had with the group after they got captured.

.......

On Monday I get up early to shower and then I change into some work clothes, "At what time is the shift again Princess?" I ask her as I make myself some breakfast, "Your shift starts at 10:00 am Ms. L/N" she explains and I thank her as I finish making my food.

Once I finish breakfast I get my stuff for work like the tablet, a notebook for notes, my keys, and other things. Lucky for me I speak German aside from other languages so I don't need to worry about moving to Berlin.

I walk to the underground and from there I take two tubes and a bus to arrive at the Correctional Facility. Once there I take out my badge with my ID and authorization and I'm taken to Zemo's cell.

The door opens and there is a transparent wall between us, Zemo is seating at his bed looking down, the door behind me closes and I walk closer to him as I grab a chair and take a seat, he looks up at me, his eyes seem empty, he looks tired, guilt at the back of his eyes, in my opinion, he seems to be receiving what he deserves. He killed innocent people and almost ruined Bucky's reputation more than it had already been ruined, only a monster can do such a thing

"Who might you be?" he asks me, "I'm Y/N L/N, and I'll be your psychologist for the time being"

Hey guys welcome to this new story I'm working on!! It will take place a bit after the events of Civil War and then the whole of Falcon and the Winter Soldier!! I hope you liked the first chapter!! A shout out to my friend Becky for the idea for the story I hope you liked the first chapter!! There will be more Zemo in the next one I promise!!

Lots of love, Author!!

Can we all agree that Marvel did the right thing by making an extended version of the Zemo dance?