"we won't use them. goodnight" I said and slid the box under some clothes.

"you're not ready for a baby... you don't even know how to take care of yourse-" he started panicking, clearly getting the wrong idea of what I meant.

"no I meant we're not having sex. at all. we're sixteen dad" I harshly stated.

"whatever you say~ we leave in about a week" he started walking towards the door but stood in front of it, waiting for my response.

"cool. goodnight"

"goodnight... I love you" he stated and I let out a low hum, still quite irritated by his actions earlier.

he closed the door behind him and I heard his footsteps eventually blend with the background noises.

I checked the time again.

past 1am... i should go to sleep.

I stood up from my bed and went to my closet to grab suna's black, oversized shirt I wear to bed every time I'm not feeling well.

I was admiring myself in the big mirror on my wall, my back looking at the window that I left open so I could breathe some fresh air to completely calm down.

I took my shirt and bra off and slid suna's black, graphic t-shirt on. I kept staring at myself through the mirror, my eyes traveling from my hair to the long shirt that was covering my black boxer briefs before I leaned down to put some back thigh high socks on.

as I was looking around, my eyes fell on my window where something fluffy and dark brown was sitting on the frame, although I couldn't understand what it was.

is that a squirrel? how did it get here?

as I thought that, a pair of hands gripped my window frame scaring the fuck out of me so I stood away from it, waiting to get murdered.

"HOLY FUCK" I unintentionally shouted when suna's head sudently appeared and rested on the window frame.

how does one mistake fluffy hair to a squirrel. what the fuck brain

"don't shout you dumbass I'm trying to sneak in" suna cut my thoughts off as his long legs tried to hook on my window so he could climb inside.

"who the fuck invited you?" I said, watching the struggling boy from afar.

"your tears"

"so poetic" I heard suna laugh before he finally managed to get inside my room.

"is the door locked?" he mumbled as he looked down outside my window.

"yeah. why?"

"I don't want your parents to find me in here and get the wrong idea"

suna stretched his limbs and grabbed his bag from God knows where. he dropped his things to the ground next to my bed and looked at me, his face tired with a cold look in his eyes.

"hold on you're staying here?" I asked looking at him, confusion visible on my face.

"I brought my uniform" he said and got closer to me.

"cool. do you realize there's a slight problem with your plan?" I said and he was already extremely close to me.

I rested my hands on his shoulders to keep him from coming closer but he managed to wrap his hands around my waist.

mumbling a flirty "enlighten me" his nose brushed against mine and his minty breath hit my bottom lip, making shivers crawl down my spine.

"my bed is a twin" I said as I pushed him away and he took a look at the bed near us.

"you said you had a double" he said and detached his hands from my body, visibly dumbfounded.

"I said I'm getting a double. it's supposed to come in a few days" I laughed at his widened eyes that were staring at my messy bed.

"you know what that means, right?" he excitedly uttered which caught me off guard.

"you get to sleep on the floor" I said and started walking towards my closet again to grab a pair of pajama shorts.

"we're cuddling tonight"

a/n

sheesh

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯