❝ Don't worry, I won't betray you guys or anything. I just found a way to break my curse, I guess? ❞ Jaemin's family felt like a real safe zone and comfortable home for Mijin as she'd been forgetting about trauma in the recent years if it weren't for her bothersome curse getting in the way.

Even if her father abandoned her from the family, she'll make him regret abdicating a real daughter who shares his blood.

Quite to say though, she's only grateful to him for one matter of fact; which was throwing her into her cousin brother's Na family.

The Na Mijin personality will never leave her body and soul even if she chooses to unmask herself as a CEO's daughter.

❝ What made you that desperate? And also, what's the so-called remedy for your curse? ❞

Would Jaemin kill her if she says that she might have to love Park Jongseong out of extraordinary soulmate instantaneousness? Things were complicated as he's the only one to not reflect the disadvantages of her curse, which kept the complexed youngster a tiny clue to fall for the bonder lady's words.

You'll see soon. ❞

Even if she has to go through a risky situation once she'd found out the culprit, there was still her soulmate to be remedial.

Park Jongseong's the only one she needed at the moment.

-

You're the one who told me to get ready for a date but what took you so long? ❞ , questioned Mijin the first thing after Jongseong's car door opened, revealing a fine young man neatly dressed up in a huge suit with an inlike blazer and smart pants.

Unlike the usual times, Mijin was evenly surprised to visualise none of the piercings sticking onto him.

The blonde head flashed a pure smile with its sincerity glowing like a morning star. ❝ Sorry, there was a bit of a traffic jam. ❞ But Mijin could barely contemplate his soothing tone as her eyes glued onto his handsome features in detail.

Rather than being impressed as a bad boy with intimidating vibes overflowing, Jongseong was seen to be a lovely gentleman as Mijin's quite impressed as her quirked brows would also agree.

❝ Jinjin? ❞ Calling out for the youngster by a brand new pet name he'd given, the boy was reaching the signal for the zoned-out girl who's busily admiring him from afar.

❝ Jinjin? Mijin? Hellooo? ❞ Sassily snapping fingers alongside a witty chuckle, Jongseong finally got to the point of making Mijin zen out her whipped side for once.

Clearing her throat, the embarrassed girl was taken aback by her shameless behaviours with simping over the drop-dead handsome guy who's looking particularly ethereal...with a soft side of him.

❝ Dang, I've never thought that you'd be this head over heels but I know, I know, I'm insanely handsome. ❞ , the highly self-esteemed boy remarks as it only made Mijin let out an arrogant scoff.

❝ Tsk, dream on. It was b-because you didn't call me by my name. ❞ , stuttered Mijin as she wanted to punch herself at this rate for making the lie sound so obvious.

Her tomatoish face already gave Jongseong a clue or two as he could easily judge from her flushed up expression.

No one could resist Jay's magnetic charms and he's sure of it.