Chapter 2: Have We Met Before?

Candance (Girlfriend) POV

I was getting ready to go out to buy something from the Supermarket since it's running out of food items. I'm not feeling hungry right now, but I'll buy something after I'm done buying on Supermarket.

"Mom! Dad! I'm heading out to buy some in the Supermarket! Bye!" They said bye in return as I went out, closed the door, and locked it as I walked out.

As I kept walking, I still can't get my mind out of it, I remember exactly as I recall from the dream I had last night. I'm not sure how it's possible to communicate with someone else's dream. It's like it came out of the movie. I shook my head sighing from my silly thoughts that came over me and soon headed towards my destination.

After Buying Some of the Food items

Humming to myself as I got everything I needed, I went to the waiting line to pay for what I have. Once it's mine turn, I paid for it and got all my groceries bags, about six of them, and headed towards the exit.

I soon spotted a building called Winchell's Donut House. I found myself getting hungry, so I went there and headed inside. It's warm, I thought to myself. I head there towards the counter to get an order for breakfast: ham, egg, cheese on a whole wheat bagel and a hot chocolate. I decided to eat here since I'm a bit tired from walking around at the Supermarket. I got my order and went straight at the table and sat there on a chair, placing my groceries bags underneath the table and my breakfast on the table. It felt good to sit down, I'm feeling a bit tired from all the walking.

I began eating my whole wheat bagel that was filled with ham, egg, and cheese, it tasted so good. I picked my hot chocolate, blew from the hot steam and took a sip from it, so warm. I'm feeling satisfied.

"May I have a chocolate twist please." The voice. Why does it sound familiar? I took a glance coming from the voice in my left ear. To my surprise, it was the moment of truth of what I've witnessed. It's the same person I've seen in my dream. It's her. There's no doubt by the looks of her hair and her face. I believe her name is Carol. Right?

"Thank you!" She said cheerfully, as she began to walk outside. I've already finished my breakfast and quickly grab my groceries bags and head outside not loosing her out of my sight.

"Hey!" I called out to her. She turns her body (You get the reference? 🙃🙃🙃) as she has her eyes on me with confused looks on her face.

"Hm?"

"Um, uh" Dang it! What am I supposed to say?! And what am I even doing?

"Well, I know it sounds crazy but, I believe I've seen you before, have we met by any chance?" What am I even saying?! I sound like a creep!

"Huh?...oh! Wait! Let me guess!" She said as she tried to think to herself as if she's putting the pieces together.

Wait. Will she remember me?

"I think I know you somewhere!" I waited patiently as she finally spoke, "You must be that girl in my dream! Candance, isn't it?" I'm surprised she still remembers my name.

"Yeah! That's my name. I can't believe you remember coming from the dream we shared hehe."

"Why wouldn't I? How could I not forget your beautiful name and your face?"

I blushed when she complimented me about my name. And my face? She thinks I'm beautiful?

"U-Um, thank you. I'm quite flattered hearing from you." I chuckled nervously as she smiled at me.

"And you're Carol, right?"

"Yup! That meee~" Not gonna lie, she sounds pretty cute.

"It's crazy that we finally meet again, but in person heheh"

"Yeah, that's crazy" Carol and I laughed awkwardly not knowing what to do nor to say. Until my mind finally clicked that I wanted to say.

"How is it possible that we meet in the same dream we shared?" I asked as she looked straight at me as she nom her donuts.

"I don't really know what's going on either. Maybe it's just a coincidence?" I guess I'm not the only one who was confused about the dream we had.

"Is it possible we could meet again in the same dream?"

"Probably." She finally ate her donut as there were chocolate crumbs on her mouth and licked her lips.

"May I get your phone numbers? So we could contact each other about the dream." I finally asked as I took out my cellphone as I still held out my groceries bags, and she seemed to have noticed.

"Don't you think it's heavy to carry all of your six bags?"

"Oh no! I'm completely fine!" I reassured her.

"Wow, you have strength for a woman like me." I blushed again coming from her compliment. What's with me today?!

"Uh, thanks I guess? I did have a bit of a workout" I chuckled as I waited for her if she decided to give me her phone numbers. And she happily did.

"We should hangout sometime! Even in a dream if that is possible."

"Yeah, I would like that." I said to her as we began to walk away in separate ways as I went straight to home.

Hopefully I could see her in my dream.