The Unholy Night

After a long day of slaughtering titans Levi went to take a hot shower to relax himself.During the entire day he noticed that Erwin was doing nothing but staring at his flat ass. He didn't think much of it he thought he could be zoning out (which is dangerous)As Levi  was washing his hair he sees that  the door was cracked open.Levi was just about to finish his shower until someone walks in the shower next to him...it was Erwin."Erwin what are y-" Levi is immediately pushed to the wall as Erwin is inserting himself in him "what the fuck are you doing Erwin?" Erwin gets closer to Levi's ear and goes in deeper as he gets close. Levi starts to squirm around a bit as Erwin whispers "Nothing much really..it's just been  such a tough day... today so I thought why not enjoy my time with you~" Levi smirks at Erwin "pfft- don't lie to me you haven't done anything today *levi starts to squirm even more as Erwin goes faster* I caught you... staring at my...ass."  "who says I'm not doing anything.. I'm doing you right now" as Erwin picks up Levi immediately starts to fuck the life out of Levi . As Levi starts to  pant he starts to moan out loud. Erwin puts Levi down and starts to kiss Levi passionately using his tongue and starts to rub against Levi while rubbing  one of his nipples.  " You know Levi...you'll never top me right?"Levi starts to muffle some words as he lets go of Levi's lips leaving a savory taste of Erwin's saliva. Levi out  of breath says "  you really think so how about we.. take this somewhere...else " Erwin sighs as  gets out and puts on his uniform he tells Levi to go to his office. Levi puts on his clothes following behind Erwin (due to the insane fucking Erwin gave him he really can't want straight he tries to hide his limp but baby he sure does  fail miserably )" don't let anyone notice or I'll go faster next time-" just then when Erwin  opens his door Levi  shoves Erwin to the ground and closes the door immediately. Levi gets on top of Erwin looking down at him." Captain...I recall that you told me that I could never top you" levi starts to kiss every single inch of Erwin .He starts to unbutton Erwin's first three buttons from his shirt . As he kisses Erwin down he reaches his neck licking it and leaving precious hickeys Erwin starts to moan a little bit " all I can say Captain Erwin ...I'm not going down... I'm not going to be the first cum.Levi continues to kiss Erwin's neck and gives more hickeys.Erwin lets out a soft moan trying to hide his face."look at you" levi grabs Erwin's chin and smirks down "you're a complete mess ..I like this look on you"as Levi unbuttons the rest of Erwins shirt and starts to touch him all over.And he did the same thing to Erwin as Erwin did to him he grabs one of his nipples caressing it while he sucks the other one.as he's doing his thing Erwin grabs Levi's waist which turns Erwin on even more .At this point Erwin is a mess arching his back at every lick Levi gives him.Levi seductively backs down and unzips Erwin's  pants and removes his belt and puts it around Erwin's neck making it slightly tighter on his neck.as he's doing that he starts to kiss him just like Erwin did to him.Levi immediately noticed that Erwin is hard as FUCK. He starts to tease the tip of Erwin's  dick" mmhh I.. can't stop...teasing me Ackerman" he continues to tease Erwin and starts to deep throat that dick FAST. Erwin couldn't take it any longer he starts to pull  Levi's hair while he's arching his back "you know..you should stop moving it's really hard to focus here" Levi tightens the belt even more around Erwin's neck. Just he was about to cum Pastor Nick walks in without knocking on the door .They immediately look back at Pastor Nick looking at them in shock but not surprised  at all " LORD HAF MURTHY IMA ABOUT TO BUST." "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING I KNEW YOU TWO WERE A THING BUT GOD DAMN THAT'S SOME KINKY SHIT🧐🤏"Levi continues to hold to the belt  and stares deeply in Nick's soul "leave" "Um sure but I'll leave this cross here" as he closes the door Pastor Nick leaves a cross and says " Don't forget to think about Jesus" levi sighs in relief that he left and unfastened the belt from Erwin's neck and takes off Erwin's pants and flips him around. He whips Erwin's ass with the belt *whoosh* "OW WHAT THE FU-" levi spanks him again but harder "I told you to stay quiet " He spanks him for a couple of times and Erwin ends up with his ass all red. As Erwin can no longer move Levi gets up and grabs the cross that Pastor Nick left and shoves it  into Erwin's ass."WHY IS IT SO POINTY FUCK OW" back and forth in and out Levi shoves the cross deeper and deeper.As he's doing that he starts to play with Erwin's dick Erwin moans uncontrollably and finally he came." Wow why did that take so long either way I'm still going.." "I… can't anymore please have mercy" " I literally just shoved jesus in you he's probably disappointed and you think I'm gonna give you mercy" Levi again flips him over looking at the mess Erwin did "clean it up" "How I can't possibly do such thing " levi shoves Erwin at his own dick cleaning it all up after that Erwin's completely out of breath Levi inserts himself into Erwin going up and down faster and faster not skipping beat." Erwin completely broken starts to moan or at tries to say something (translates:Imcompletely broken what else do you want) just then Erwin comes again moaning loudly. "One more and that should do" Erwin in shock starts to panic not knowing what's going to happen. Levi flips Erwin one last time inserts himself into Erwin.(it's up to your imagination on how bid Levi's dick is as people he may be short but something will always be bigger) Levi  deeply thrusts into Erwin .as Erwin is screaming in pain and pleasure "ah fuck ah fuck I'm about to-" they both came restless both of them can no longer continue.Erwin completely broken levi slowly but surely gets close to Erwin and gives him neck kisses.and rests on top of Erwin " you see..I won Erwin I'll always top you"