"Andy!" Rosa shouted in happiness and hugged the girl. Andy laughed and hugged back.

For the next couple hours, Andy forgot about everything. Cobra Kai, Robby, her mom, her dad, her feelings. Everything.

It wasn't until her father came knocking, asking to take Miguel and Andy somewhere. The two teens were a little reluctant but went anyway. By the time they got where they were going, it was dinner time. Luckily, he pulled up to some burger shop.

"You two go find us seats, I'll go get us some food." Johnny motioned them towards the tables. Andy followed Miguel towards a booth and slid in next to him.

"What do you think this is about?" He whispered to his friend.

"Probably trying to make amends. Who knows with him?" Andy shrugged. Miguel sighed and leaned his head on her shoulder out of tiredness. Andy let him, ignoring the butterflies in her stomach.

Her dad came back with a tray of food, three burgers and fries. He handed them out and waited eagerly for the kids to try it.

"Good, huh?" He asked as they took their first bite. Andy had to admit the burger was really good.

"Yeah."

"Mhm."

"The secrets the chopped onions. Sal keeps it simple. None of that veggie crap. Just a hot grill and some quality chuck." Johnny explained. Andy sighed and took another bite, wondering exactly why they were here.

"You see that building over there?" Johnny looked out the window. Andy glanced over, recognizing it as the hospital.

"The hospital?" Miguel voiced.

"That's where Robby was born." Andy snapped her head over to her dad. They were finally going to talk about Robby? "February 4th, 2002. It was a monday. His mom was in labor for 17 hours."

"It must've been crazy." Miguel noted.

"Yeah, I'm sure it was. I wasn't there. My mom had just died. I was a real mess. I never knew my father, so she was all I had. Next thing I know, I'm gonna be a dad. Scared the shit out of me. So, instead of being up there, welcoming him into the world...I was down here, soaking up the booze from a three-day bender, trying to get the courage to walk across the street. I never got there."

Andy frowned. She never heard this story, unlike all the others she's heard 10 or more times. It made her sad knowing that Robby and her lived different lives. She lived one with her father, while he lived one with his mother.

"I failed my kid on his very first day in this world. And I've been failing both my kids everyday since."

"Sensei, this is personal stuff. You don't have to tell me." Miguel spoke up.

"No I...I should've told you a long time ago. Andy, I should of told you about your brother, not lied to you. I shouldn't of made you take care of me all these years. I should be the one carrying you to bed and putting food on the table..." He trailed off. Andy could hear and see him getting choked up, starting to cry. "It's one of the most painful things in my life. But one of the best things, has been raising you and teaching you. And I want you both to know, no matter what happens, I promise...I'll always be on your side and I'll always have your best interests at heart."

Andy smiled softly. Maybe her childhood wasn't the best thing. But sitting here now, with her two favorite people, she felt complete. She felt like crying but quickly held it in, knowing if she cried, her dad would cry.

Her pinkie was suddenly linked with Miguel's. He tried to be subtle about it, but Andy felt it. The small comforting action helped.

"Thank you."

"Thanks dad."

"Yeah alright."

A few seconds of silence passed. Andy tried to find the courage to ask.

"We're you there? You know, for my birth?" Andy suddenly asked. Johnny frowned.

"June 13, 2002. I didn't get the pleasure of knowing you existed until you were one. Your mom withheld the information from me until she found out she could get money from me for you. I didn't know at the time she was using it for drugs, so I sent whatever I had. She refused to let me see you no matter how hard I begged for even a picture. When you were six, I found your address through a lot of payment towards a friend, and came to find you. Unfortunately I found you half starved to death in the middle of your kitchen."

"I remember that day..." Andy whispered. Miguel reached over and fully laced their hands, giving a comforting squeeze. "Mom hadn't gone shopping in months, I was salvaging what I had. I don't remember passing out, but I remember waking up in the hospital, you next to me."

"Child protective services found out, did a home check with your mom. They found I think like 12 different types of drugs? Plus she couldn't pass a piss test if she wanted to. So they took you, sent you to me. It was either that or foster care. It took me a whole year to get them off my back and to leave us alone..." Andy smiled a little.

"Remember when I went to school for the first time?" She giggled.

"You wouldn't let go of me. Kid had the grip of a gorilla." Johnny said towards Miguel. All three laughed. "I'm sorry, kid. I'm sorry for failing you since the day I took you in. I made you the parent when it should of been the other way around."

"You didn't fail me..." Andy shook her head. "My childhood wasn't ideal, but...you were there. That's more than I could ever ask for."

The black haired girl smiled softly and squeezed her best friends hand. He held on just a tad tighter. Then, his phone rang.

"What is it?" Johnny asked.

"It's from Aisha. She heard that Miyagi-Do is doing some sort of demo at Valley Fest." Miguel said, holding his phone with one hand.

"Oh, they are, huh?" Johnny asked, looking determined. "Get your things, let's go."

Andy and Miguel made eye contact and laughed, doing as told. Her dad was already long in the car as they headed for the door.

"Did you know? About Robby and you?"

"No...I never liked talking about my time before I went with my dad. But knowing that for a whole year she kept me a secret, and for five she stole the money she was suppose to use on me and used it on drugs, makes me hate her more."