Time Turner Begins

Somewhere in Ireland in a small beautiful town named Roses Point. "Mheiri! Mheiri!  Ce mhead ama ba choir dom a ghlaoch ort chun tu a mhuscailt?" a beautiful raven headed woman said from down the kitchen. She had the most beautiful pair of ocean green eyes. "Mheiri!" she called again.

(How many times do I have to call you to wake you up?)

"Lig dom. (Let me)" a burnette headed man with ocean green eyes said getting up and moving upstairs. "Banphironsa? Taim ag teacht. (Princess? I'm coming)" he said and entered the room. He then entered the ivory room filled with pictures of him, the raven head woman and a girl with the same eyes as theirs and similar hair to his. He then opened the curtain letting the sun rays in making the figure pull the blanket to cover her face.

"Maidin ata ann! (It's morning!)" the man said sitting on the bed and slowly pulling the blanket but the girl again pulled it making him let out a chuckle. "Fos tuirseach? (Still tired?)" he asked making the figure nod and he just caressed her head and let her sleep for more 10 minutes and no more.

Right after it hit 10 minutes he tried to wake her up. "Anois duisigh! Ta an ghrins suas! "Now awake! The sun is up!)" he said and the girl unwillingly sat up straight and stretched. "Banphironsa maidin (Morning princess)" he greeted. "Papa maidin mhaith(Good morning papa)" she greeted her father back. "Anois ur suas taim amuigh (Fresh up, I am outside) he said and the girl nodded and went to the washroom to fresh up.

*****

After a while the girl slowly opened her door to see her father busy at his mobile. She quietly sneaked up behind him and jumped on his back while chuckling making his chuckle as well.

"Now if the two are done care to come down?" the woman called from downstairs making the father and daughter look at each other. "Such a no fun woman you got!" both of them said to each other. "Sorry what?" the woman shouted from downstairs. "Nothing!" the father-daughter shouted and the man dashed down stairs with his daughter still on his back and did few spins making her giggle.

"Both of you are grown ups! Stop acting so reckless or you will injure yourself!" the woman said. "So are you! Stop shouting Mheiri like a crazy woman!" the daughter said making the father almost let out a chuckle but didn't as his wife turned around.

"Sufia Ruhi Mheiri! What did you just call me?" the woman said. "Nothing!" Ruhi said getting off from her father's back. "Nothing? Fazil!" the woman said turning to her husband. "She didn't say anything Ruksaar." Fazil said. "Nothing? She just called me a crazy woman." Ruksaar said. "She just said you sound like a crazy woman shouting Mheiri since morning. Just sound." Fazil said.

"Plus who knows the neighbors might feel you are crazy shouting your own name since morning Mheiri! Mheiri! Even you are a Mheiri" Ruhi said. "The how should I call you? Banphironsa?" Ruksaar said. "Papa wake me up like that! Next time you too- nevermind don't try it." Ruhi said.

"Why?" Ruksaar asked. "Instead of banphironsa (princess) I will get sandals from you." Ruhi said making Fazil chuckle. "Plus who said my banphironsa is a grown up? She still is my child! She is just 14." Fazil said. "And how can such a handsome, charming and dashing young looking man can be called old?" Ruhi said as she high fived with Fazil making Ruksaar shake her head in disbelief.

"Women still have eyes on him.." Ruhi said eating her breakfast. "What?" Ruksaar asked and Fazil knew he was in trouble as he knew that his daughter could see and remember things which other can't. "Day before yesterday when me and papa went to buy ice cream and you mumma were busy talking with auntie Helen few girls came up to papa and said they like his hair and papa just flashed a smile at them making them drool over him." Ruhi said to which Ruksaar sent a sharp glare to Fazal who looked everywhere but not her.

*****

Ruhi was busy strolling in their garden she felt rain drops on her head. She loved the rain so she decided to stay out. As she felt each and every small, thin, thick, cold and gentle raindrops she closed her eyes and twirled around. "Ouch!" she winced in pain as apparently a harder and strong raindrop fell on her head. "Since when did rain drops become so life threatening?" Ruhi said caressing the spot of her head where the hard raindrop fell.

She looked down to see a round thing that actually had fallen on her head. She bent and picked it up and looked at it. "Its is beautiful..." Ruhi said admiring the piece of art. "Mheiri!" she heard her mother Ruksaar calling. "Ta se ag cur baisti, tar isteach. (It's raning, come in!)" her mother called and she ran inside as the rain got heavier.

*****

"What is this?" Ruhi said sitting on her bed checking out the thing. 

"O! It rotates!" Ruhi said as the middle part moved

"O! It rotates!" Ruhi said as the middle part moved. It was rainy outside, both her parents were busy working from home in their rooms. She had no work so she was just rotating and playing with the stuff. She then rotated it hard making it rotate in full speed and it didn't stop.

She just looked at it rotating and looked up to see everything moving weirdly. She could see everything that happened today morning, yesterday and day after yesterday everything in reverse as it it was going back in time panicking her. "Papa! Mumma!" She called and tried to stop the thing but couldn't.

Now the things had reversed back into years, things changed, so did people with their dress. Then everything went bright white making her shut her eyes close. She then opened her eyes hearing the birds chirping and cool air. She opened her eyes to see herself in a totally different place. She looked around to see all trees and a town or some kind of civilization far away.

She placed her on the ground or she at least thought so. Her hand missed the ground making her look down to see that she was floating up in the sky. "Wha- Aghh!" Ruhi said as she almost in a second she fell down after she noticed she wasn't on the ground and landed on the soft bush.