Ice

Y/n POV
Today I was good my over mattia house to play his new game he bought. So I put an outfit on

I drove to his house and knocked on his door he opened it and said "Hey babe" in his deep raspy voice without a shirt on

I drove to his house and knocked on his door he opened it and said "Hey babe" in his deep raspy voice without a shirt on. "Mattia what did I tell you about calling me that" I said to him " I know I know it's just because your beautiful" he said ( Btw you are beautiful just the way you are) I went inside to see a girl on the couch " Hi I'm Y/N" I said "Hi I'm Lexie I'm mattia's girlfriend" she said he never told me he had a girlfriend I sat down at the kitchen table " Hi baby how are you" I said in a baby voice speaking to mattia cat. " Mattia I have too go" Lexie said Mattia ignored her I went upstairs with a cup of ice while Lexie started to yell at mattia for joy saying anything too her "Lexie I am done matter of fact we're done now get out of my house" mattia yelled I heard the door slam and heard mattia come upstairs "Mattia are you okay"? I asked " Yeah I'm fine" he said mattia layed down I grabbed a piece of ice and put it on mattia stomach. "Y/n what are you doing" he said while laughing " Im doing you a favor" I said I put another piece of ice on his lower stomach he took the Ice off and kissed me and flipped me over he started to take my shirt off until I grabbed his arm " Mattia I'm still a virgin" I said "It's okay" he said he sat behind me while I layed down between his thighs he put a piece of ice I'm my stomach and began to go down until he reached my pants line he put the ice back in the cup and took my pants off and my underwear he took his shorts off and underwear he layed back In his position and put the ice on my cl!t.

Finish tomorrow or Tuesday I don't have motivation rn. I'm on my period

Still y/n POV
And started rubbing it up and down I shivered a little " keep still" he whispered in my ear he spread my legs open more and put a piece of ice inside me " oh my god mattia" I moaned "is this okay" he said I nodded my head he then stuck a vibrator in me "mhm mattia" I moaned he started pushing it in and out while licking my cl!t "Mattia don't go slow go faster" I said "You sure you can handle it" he asked " Yes but I need more than this" I said " Oh really what is that" he asked while biting on my neck " Mattia you know what I mean" I said " Do I really know what you mean" ? " ok mattia enough I want you to destroy my pretty little pu$$y" I said " oh so you bold bold" he pulled the vibrator out and I'm pretty sure the ice melted. "What item should we use today"? He asked " idk you choose" I said he chose the leash He climbed on top of me to put it on the silver cold Medal touched my breast which made me flinch. I layed back and played with the leash a little bit until mattia grabbed it and took me to the mirror " look at me while I fuc^k you" he said .

Taking another break May 5th I'll be back I can't finish this book. I feel like I'm rushing just to make you guys happy about a book.

Sincerely- Your author