T30 "the nuke dispenser" part 1

This is recommended byMuratAknc7.

Info on the T30:The Heavy Tank T30 was a World War II American tank project developed to counter new German tanks, such as Tiger I, Tiger II, and tank destroyers, such as the Jagdtiger, or Soviet heavy tanks, such as IS-1 or IS-2. The T30 was designed at the same time as the T29 Heavy Tank.

(This is after Girl Und Panzer Der Film)

==============================

school.

*knock* *knock*

"You may come in!" Said Anzu from her chair as she was eating her sweet fried potatoes.

"Yes, Anzu." Said Miho as she enters the room.

"Since summer is near War Thunder sent us a letter that we've been called to go Japan. They will show us the people that participate in their sport." Said Momo as she held a paper.

"War thunder. This must be big if they call us." Said Miho. War thunder is one of the big sports in South Asia, the United States, Russia and Europe.

"Yes so be ready, tomorrow we will arrive in Japan at 8.00 P.M. You're dismissed." Said Momo as Miho leave the room.

==============================

"Aren't you guys excited!?" Said Yukari as she was overjoyed that she could see ww2 tanks to modern tanks even prototype tanks.

"Yeah... they have a very comfortable chair..." Said Mako as she thinks about the comfortable chair of the place.

"They must have cute boys over there." Said Saori as she thinks about a boyfriend.

"They must have beautiful flowers there." Said Hana as she thinks about flowers.

Miho watches from the side with a joyful expression that her crew thinks about after the ship almost shut down. After a few minutes, they all parted away as they went to their home to get some rest for the next day.

==============================

Morning arise as all the sunshade girls were gathered at the garage and bring their bags that contain their clothes

"Alright has everyone has your important stuff with you?" Said Momo again as she groaned that almost everyone forgets what they have to bring.

"Yes, Momo-chan~." Said everybody as they tease Momo. She blushes furiously and started saying gibberish.

==============================

After a couple of hours, they finally made it to Japan. They waited at a nearby bus stop and wait for the buses to arrive.

After a minute the buses have arrived to pick them, they instantly get ready themself to get on the bus and put their bags in the bus.

They get in the buses that they were unsigned to and get comfortable in their seat.

==============================

After almost an hour they finally arrive at the hotel that they were supposed to be live in for one month.

"Wow, this is very luxurious for a hotel where we staying at." Said Miho as she at awe at the hotel's interior.

"Ah. You must be the last school to arrive. So I welcome you to the War Thunder's hotel." Said a man in a tidy suit. He looks all of the girls and then nodded.

"So please put your bags there." Said the man as he pointed at a door. "They will put where your room is. So don't worry." Said the man as all of the girls nodded and went to the room to put their bags.

"Alright is everyone here." Said the man. "But before we go to the theatre room I will introduce myself. My name is Michael but my friends call me Mike." Said Mike.

"Now please follow me to your theatre room." Said Mike as he walks towards the theatre room and everyone follow him.

==============================

"Here we are, your theatre room." Said Mike as he went inside the room and everyone followed.

"Wow!" Said everyone except Mike as they stare in awe at the theatre room look.

"Oh! Everyone, please choose your seat the video is about to start." Said Mike as everyone sits on their chair and ready themselves for the video.

To be continued.